Sign in to follow this  
fencejumper

deed plan export

Village plan feature works after recent server restart, doesn't crash anymore. .MAP file exports fine, imports into deedplanner fine, looks great, however it shows most of my deed being underwater, and it's chopped off a tile to the west and added one to the east.

This is the .MAP file from Wurm client export: https://www.dropbox.com/s/aghjwmo4yoyyi5d/southviewexport.MAP?dl=0

This is the .MAP file that I created in deedplanner myself, it's only partially complete, https://www.dropbox.com/s/qxwd9axw6lsprxu/south%20view.MAP?dl=0

Just noticed that there isn't mine doors displayed either. The grass tiles that look like they should be mine doors are mine doors. :)

Village plan feature works after recent server restart, doesn't crash anymore. .MAP file exports fine, imports into deedplanner fine, looks great, however it shows most of my deed being underwater, and it's chopped off a tile to the west and added one to the east.

This is the .MAP file from Wurm client export: https://www.dropbox.com/s/aghjwmo4yoyyi5d/southviewexport.MAP?dl=0

This is the .MAP file that I created in deedplanner myself, it's only partially complete, https://www.dropbox.com/s/qxwd9axw6lsprxu/south%20view.MAP?dl=0

Is there any update on a fix for the incorrect east/west deed borders?

Is there any update on a fix for the incorrect east/west deed borders?

Is it correct when you view it in wurm client (e.g. pre export)

I had a similar issue which I assumed was the mapper not refreshing the deed topography when I resized the deed and re mapped and exported so I was getting all the original topography and all the newer tile types objects walls and fencing (even ended up with a House partly in water). When I looked in the game it was right it was only the exported files (tried a few times)  that showed the wrong topography in the deed planner after the resizing of the deed, the first export with the original deed tiles worked perfectly.

Is it correct when you view it in wurm client (e.g. pre export)

Yes, it looks good. But it is only a flat view. See below for some comments on the export file contents.

Looking at the export file, I notice that the majority of the heights are negative - my entire deed is above water, so what is the height relative to? The not the token, as that has a height of -52.999992! This would explain why when the map is imported into Deed Planner they appear to be under water.

Resizing in Deep Planner doesn't really sort much. Fences on the western, and southern, border of the deed are missing, as is the height information. Any building on the first tile inside the deed get horribly distorted as a result.

On the eastern edges the first tile into the perimeter has height information, and so show it's slope. This is not the case on any of the other deed edges.

Looking at the export file in a little more detail, see beginning of it for my deed in the spoiler below. This looks like the first n/s column of tiles, starting in the west. The relative heights would suggest that the heights are for the north east corner of that tile. So, the file does not contain any height information for the western and southern edge of the deed.

Also it looks as if the wall information is for the northern and eastern edges of each tile. This would explain why walls on both the western and southern edges of the deed are missing when loaded into deed planner.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no"?>

<map height="19" width="29">

<tile height="12.000008" x="29" y="0">

<ground id="di"/>

<level value="0"/>

</tile>

<tile height="12.000008" x="29" y="1">

<ground id="di"/>

<level value="0"/>

</tile>

<tile height="12.000008" x="29" y="2">

<ground id="di"/>

<level value="0"/>

</tile>

<tile height="5.0" x="29" y="3">

<ground id="gr"/>

<level value="0"/>

</tile>

<tile height="-40.0" x="29" y="4">

<ground id="gr"/>

<level value="0">

<object id="lindenB" position="MIDDLE_CENTER" rotation="5.731163132042469"/>

<hWall id="lsFence"/>

</level>

</tile>

Elsewhere in the file, I notice that maple hedges are exported as "wFence", and camellia hedges as stone walls.

Edited by Wulfmaer

Same problem here.....

In client deed view I notice that there at the bottom is a "row" that are not suppose to be there....think that maybe could be a part of the problem when exporting.

So my deed is 61x47... but when examining with notepad it suddenly states that it is 62x48.... so I think the exportfunction adds an extra column and row when exporting.... 

Anything to do about this.... makes Deedplanner prettymuch useless now when already having a large deed that has not been exported before...

Should state that I have resized my deed to this size recently.... dont know if resizing could be part of the problem...

Edited by Victoria

Was this ever fixed/addressed? I am having the same problem. Most of my coastal deed is underwater. Looks ok in game.