Sign in to follow this  
Dinant

Hunted Status for Planting Sprouts

I was planting sprouts and wandered onto a deed by mistake. Was very surprised to be given hunted status for attempting something the deed owner had not given permission for. I am set as lawful.

What used to happen is it would simply say you are not allowed to do that, or say that your current settings do not allow you to break the laws of the deed.

The event log gave me the hunted status message before the not allowed message.

[18:45:41] You have received the hunted status and may be attacked without penalty for half an hour.

[18:45:41] This action is not allowed here, because the tile is on a player owned deed that has disallowed it.

I post this because the issue probably extends to all other actions forbidden on deed.

I was planting sprouts and wandered onto a deed by mistake. Was very surprised to be given hunted status for attempting something the deed owner had not given permission for. I am set as lawful.

What used to happen is it would simply say you are not allowed to do that, or say that your current settings do not allow you to break the laws of the deed.

The event log gave me the hunted status message before the not allowed message.

[18:45:41] You have received the hunted status and may be attacked without penalty for half an hour.

[18:45:41] This action is not allowed here, because the tile is on a player owned deed that has disallowed it.

I post this because the issue probably extends to all other actions forbidden on deed.

It has been reported and I'm trying to make a list of those actions that cause hunted instead of stopping you from doing them.  I'll add planting sprouts as one of them.  Thanks for the report.

i get it when i invite someone to deed  insite of someone deed

Edited by Sila

I had this happen when trying to Tame on a neighbour's deed. He has not yet had time to go through the new permission system.

Tried to lead a wild animal, before I noticed I was on someone's deed. Got Hunted status.

You honestly go hunted for anything that deed has permissions set off for. Leading, botanizing, foraging, it's a long list.

I got hunted for simply logging in from my bed.