Sign in to follow this  
TheGildedHero

So I just started a village. Looking for Deedmate.

So after having some trouble with my alliance back on Indy, I decided to pack up and start a new in Deli. Basically i decided big alliances have too much drama and i don't want to be part of that. I'm starting with almost nothing except a few high ql tools and weapons. It's a little lonely however, so i would like to make some friends and with the new permission system now is a good a time as ever to find some friends!

so i keep using words like friend and Deedmate rather than villager. There's a reason for that. I want us to be on equal footing. I'm hoping to make a friend here not find a follower or someone to rule over. Just because I'm mayor does not mean you won't have a lot of freedom or say assuming we get along, which considering i get a long with most people, shouldn't be a problem.

All i ask is that you please have your own separate place to store stuff. I don't mind sharing materials if you ask but otherwise i'd like to keep stuff separate to avoid arguments. Other than that you have pretty much unlimited freedom! I don't have much of anything built yet so you have a lot of freedom as to what and where to build too! I would like to have a discussion about where we build stuff of course just so we can work together but like i said you will have a lot of say.

All right I think that's it. PM me for more info like deed location and such. My in game name is also my forum name. I'll respond faster if you PM me in game but you can PM on here too if you want. I'll try and check new msg's.

Edited by TheGildedHero

Villagers don't double the upkeep or even add to it until you go over a certain amount, and most people don't have enough villagers to reach that amount :)

Villagers don't double the upkeep or even add to it until you go over a certain amount, and most people don't have enough villagers to reach that amount :)

oh thanks for the info! well in that case i'll edit my post!