Sign in to follow this  
rixk

Raiding suspension, but PvE servers

I noticed raiding was suspended because of the new permission system? Great, but what about PvE servers, the new permissions affect us too.. what guarantees do we get that our stuff doesn't get stolen because of the new permissions? And if it does, what will happen?

• Like 1

Default permissionshad a deny policy, then I don't think someone could have stolen something from you.

Anyway now they're working to fix the issues

By the looks of it, it's that permissions not set rather than too many permissions set. For PvE servers it looks like you'll just have a lot of 'help I'm stuck in my house' issues.

This is true on pvp too, but that becomes a problem because people are unable to repair if their deed was being catapulted, hence the suspension.

I'm sure GMs will intervene in any PvE situation where things have gone missing because of this new system though.

Default permissions for 90% of my set permissions included:

"Pickup" - "Pickup planted items" - "Load" - "Push/Pull/Drag" - "Destroy Fences" - "Destroy Items" - "Lead"

The only one of ten permission settings that didn't have those settings pre-set?... Officers... *Facepalm*

Needless to say, I was not happy.

• Like 1

I noticed raiding was suspended because of the new permission system? Great, but what about PvE servers, the new permissions affect us too.. what guarantees do we get that our stuff doesn't get stolen because of the new permissions? And if it does, what will happen?

I am sure if something was to go missing because of a problem in the new system that the staff would work with you to get the things back for you. 

Edited by Kegan

Permissions dissabled.... *cought* not really, access was granted to allies to 5+ golds worth of rares, drake and scale... needless to say i wasn't happy (as well. damn you dairuka).

Edited by Odynn

Destroy fences and items were on in all my role permission sets. Also I cannot untick a few like branding only if I delete and recreate the role...

Destroy fences and items were on in all my role permission sets. Also I cannot untick a few like branding only if I delete and recreate the role...

Branding is off by default, why should you allow other people to brand your animals?

Branding is off by default, why should you allow other people to brand your animals?

Yeah - should be. Still on several non-citizen roles branding had a green check and I could not even change that (with the mayor of the deed of course). I had to remove the role and create it from scratch again.

• Like 2