Sign in to follow this  
Takinshi

Body Recovery Campaign

FdBXPG3.jpg

Taki's note:

After viewing this happen on multiple occasions, I felt it to be necessary to add a thread on this topic. It may not be an effective utility but still could easily be a scroll of honor for those that go out of their way to help these poor people. [copypaste]:If anyone wants to claim a following post to manage a wall of fame, feel free to do so. No way in hell that I'm doing it. XD!

Did you drown in an ocean and don't know where? Did you fall off a cliff and can't find your body bag? Were you ganked by a hellhound in an olive forest and can't find your cart? The citizens of deliverance are gracious and often wish to help out. Some will even go far out of their way to help others and I wish to tribute those that perform such feats. Feel free to request for help and tell the tale of how the saviors helped you out. This is entirely voluntary but if you wish to reward your saviors, by all means feel free to do so.

When requesting help:
Please include important details such as approximately where you died, any vehicles or animals you may have had with you, notable terrain features, tree types if possible and hell, even the wild critters that may have been roaming the area looking for a snack (You). 

Respect goes unnoticed until it is made visible and those that would do so much for others deserve to be known. Thank you deliverance for being a great community.

• Like 5

Greetings Lord Takinshi...

Your kind words to the people of Deli have placed a big smile on my face.... this is the type of thing i love to see in Wurm.

Ah this takes me back ....back through the time fog to a time when there was only Chaos and Inde ... and Inde was a very new land. I use to run a small "Find your body" business back then and would go out with Garit (my main) and Graystar (my Vynora priest alt) in a large cart to find bodies for poor players that felt the sting of Wurm's new land.

A slip off a cliff.... afk sailing and falling out of your boat and then swimming away from it (thank god for auto stopping when you fall out now) b4 you sink down into the dark cold depths... attacking 1 bear only to find you didn't see the other 4 !!! ...yes my friends we have ALL been there.

Using the priest to cast "Locate Soul" and then using Garit to fight his way in and of of there was great, an adventure all in it's self..... but you know i had helped people and sometimes even be offered a little something for helping was even better.

So hats off to all those who help players find there dead bodies....i doth my great helm to you all :)

ehehe, Lord? ;3

Ah, I guess it would be Lord. Taki owns a deed.

Edited by Takinshi