Sign in to follow this  
Vortexxx

Close

I am selling seyll rings for 20c each. To keep this service to the public going ill need more seryll.

this service is actually screwing the public, seyrll plate has higher defense than drake scale...

• Like 1

Making it more expensive. I see no qualms as 'tis lategame item and late game players have the coin. How I see it, people are buying lumps and making seryll gear for aesthetics quite often. While you have a ton of people wearing bits and pieces of 30ql seryll bits and pieces, you've got those crazy vets with a full 90ql enchanted set. Tis no different than the people that make and sell parts for aesthetics but on a really really small scale. I do see how it could be an issue for re circulation though. Say I quit and sell my seryll outfit parts, they could be imped by a late gamer to a legitimate piece of gear.

Regardless, Taki purchased two and received them startlingly fast. I think 20c is a totally reasonable price for the pretty little things. ;D Thank's for them Vortexxx!

• Like 1

Thanks Taki, and Your very welcome !

I do have 90ql Seryll Armour for sale evilreaper,

I would never smelt nice peices of armour, I have only been buying low ql peices and lumps, I divid what I spent on the piece for each batch by the amount of rings I make from it.

There is no major profit doing this, the rings are nice and are in high demand because they have not ever been sold in bulk. This needed to be done and im glade to do it and continue to do it.

Working on match number 2 still.

My next batch number (3) will be 14 copper each once this last batch has been sold.

Since I aquired a new peice to for 5s to smelt down, I was able to make 36 more rings out of the lump.

But anyone can request a 1ql ring now on any batch for a 10c fee. Im trying to no longer sell the 1ql rings for full price. I dveb gave some extra rings out 1ql for orders over 6.

I get Jewelry Skill and customers get cheap awesome rings in circulation.

Batch one and two are seryll lump cost and the cost of the smelting pot purchased etc.

Looking forward to batch 3 getting started. Waiting in others to sell out. I would combin and divin the difference but the price would not go down as much as I want.

Anyways