Sign in to follow this  
loenabelle

Characters

I dunno but all this guesswork is really killing the hype for me.

• Like 1

How does family sharing solve the problem though?  We're right back to the issue of "not at the same time."

I hope Warlander has something in mind, because multiboxing would seem pretty important to me.

if you want to multibox/task just get another steam account and buy the game again outside family share.  It only checks the same game purchase is not being used at the same time on the same account (or family share).,  Different account no problem, steam makes more money from Rolf who makes more money - they are not going to stop it unless you are evading VAC bans (which are not in this game it will be a cheaters paradise)

Why is multibox so important - most people did it as the workaround for Wurm timers. If your issue is priest linking then mod that out.  Login your priest, make your cast and logout if that annoys you then mod your religion requirements so you can do it all on same login.  

If you did it for mining then simply get rid of the timers, so that mining actually becomes an interaction within the game.  Reduce the drop rate accordingly if you want to keep the same economy based on time spent (10x faster for a mine block means a tenth the resources, you still get the same number of resources in the same time)

Since multitasking/boxing was a workaround to the MMO requirement of a social economy designed to make you play longer - realize you are not playing a MMO and make the changes so you don't need that workaround anymore, 

Edited by yarnevk