Sign in to follow this  
NESGamepro

Captcha for Fatigue

It wont be changed no matter what anyone says. Rolf thinks fatigue is the best feature he ever created. Nobody is gonna change his mind.

Then go make a suggestion to change the way it works.

However, AS IT SITS, my reason is perfectly clear.

I have several vyn priests that I could use every half hour to get max SB everyday if this suggestion were put in place.

le average kchat / gchat / trade chat: "WTS sleep powders"

Vyn alts or sleep powders, you're still buying it one way or the other - still a bad counter argument to removing fatigue

What they can do is maybe make WOV similar to meditation.

30 mins between the first 5 and 3 hours between next ones.

(it currently does have 30 min cooldown btw Druid)

• Like 1

What they can do is maybe make WOV similar to meditation.

30 mins between the first 5 and 3 hours between next ones.

(it currently does have 30 min cooldown btw Druid)

Not that bad of a Idea.

+1 

Very inconvenient at times, would love a way to deal with it when grinding hard :) 

+1 to the idea of removing this, I have never dipped that far into my fatigue, but my good friend Mikehunt hits it all the time when he is either grinding weaponsmithing or mining, or both, he gets so cranky when he can't play the game he is paying for, I am sure part of the crankiness stems from his lack of sleep, but it is a dumb thing for the hard core players to have to deal with.

+1 to the idea of removing this, I have never dipped that far into my fatigue, but my good friend Mikehunt hits it all the time when he is either grinding weaponsmithing or mining, or both, he gets so cranky when he can't play the game he is paying for, I am sure part of the crankiness stems from his lack of sleep, but it is a dumb thing for the hard core players to have to deal with.

I think everyone fellow weapon smith has hit it more then a few times, it's a insane grind. Worth it though.