Sign in to follow this  
elroth

mobs that require more then 1 person

I would love to see some mobs that are too hard for 1 FS 70 / 90 person to handle but arent as insane like dragons etc. something in between. that require two really fighters or 4 decent ones to handle.

seems like there is a big hole between a troll and a dragon

cheers

elroth

• Like 2

well use to be tons more mobs, they used to spawn on your deed, then people complained, so rolf took it away, that was the gap back then, it was tough, 2-5  animals would come at ya one, time, was real survival, Now its no survival at all.

• Like 1

+1

Or just bring back Champ mobs.   Seriously there used to be WAY more of them, and it seemed like they were harder to kill back in the day.  Like you needed a group to take down a Champ Troll.

• Like 1

+1 Yeah, you know what happens if they make them that powerful? Whaaaa...my guards can't kill it and it kills me and me guards all the time. Make em less powerful. That would be the majority of players btw. 

So you want the valrei creatures that excist on chaos and epic that freedom players cried their eyes out on the forum to get removed from their servers?

I hate to break it to ya, but its not gonna happen, freedomers demanded that they were removed (in massive numbers).

• Like 2

How about non-deed spawning, tough mobs, and if you want to you can run away from them, but if you want the challenge or to clear the mob as a community service then 2-4 of you can kill it? In other words don't make them fast and persistent like hell hounds.

Just flip on the Valrei creature spawn for a month.  They already get all of the messages, so let them have the resulting mobs too.  I can't stand them, but whatever.

I would be interested to see how many champion nogumps and drakespirits it would take before they'd regret it.  :P

• Like 1

well it could be a 50ish FS animal that spawns in a small group too, doesnt have to be 1 animal

i just would like to see some animals fill the gap between troll and unique

Thanks, I've lost enough friends from that valrie mob deed camping experiment. No need to repeat it :) Now a zone on each server you can go hunt them? Sure why not if we must...

well it could be a 50ish FS animal that spawns in a small group too, doesnt have to be 1 animal

i just would like to see some animals fill the gap between troll and unique

Like others said, these mobs exist, largely the Valrei mobs (Nogump, drake spirit, eagle spirit, deathcrawlers, etc.), but too many people complained about them on the PvE servers. Since long some people (including me) want a survival server, PvE but with more risk due to powerful wandering mobs.

• Like 1

Come up around Glasshollow on Xanadu and fight 2 trolls and 1 hell hound on foot when they decide to gang up on you and see how successful you are. Or ride out to the desert area nearby to drag 3-4 crocs and scorps onto you at once. You can create your own death wish scenarios already if desired, otherwise leave alone with these aggro ideas those who have no interest in them.

A much better idea is to create these more uber mobs as passive creatures unless attacked, then there will be an individual choice involved in whether to confront them or continue on with doing things of more interest. I find little within Wurm to be more of a *yawn* then spending an hour out "hunting" creatures, well maybe worse is being harassed by them while out and about doing things to improve the surrounding area. 

=Ayes=

• Like 1

120113 Voice chat being tampered with

• We are updating the voice chat binaries with a fix for unstable and it won't work during the weekend.

Sacrificing Valrei items should work on all Epic servers.

Epic creatures will no longer spawn in the Freedom cluster.

i played on epic for a long time

then moved here a few months ago

i was really looking more for a group of wolves or coordinated scorpions

if the troll king can have an entourage, why not have wolves move in packs

but apparently ( i did not know this ) epic creatures did spawn on these server before and were removed after people ocmplained.

shame really. i will have to keep hunting on epic then :P