Sign in to follow this  
MamaDarkness

WU - GM Functions Discussion

Is there a way for a level 2 GM to locate/teleport to a named item (cart, wagon)? (I know you can find horses and boats...)

i am not sure, but there is a item that lower level GM's can use, the wand(staff) of Teleportation....

Found out! It can all be done using the "GM Tool" . :)

Can someone please remind me what the command is to find a player's lost cart or wagon? Is there even one?

Hello everyone!!

Any way to set a indestructible admin area (with buildings into it) without have to set tile by tile and wall by wall and click permissions "indestructible" or protect the area....

I cannot see a focus option to make this in "create focus zone" menu.

know a way about it would be of great utility for me

Thanks!!

• Like 1

Trying to use #newmission doesn't work for me. It's single player, so my GM character has the highest power, but I get the message "Failed to locate deity named Fo" when using "#newmission Fo". Anyone who have an idea what I might be doing wrong?

On 12/20/2017 at 9:09 AM, Batta said:

Can someone please remind me what the command is to find a player's lost cart or wagon? Is there even one?

There is no command....just for horses and ships/boats

(maybe an idea for a new mod)

Edited by Eject

On 8/8/2018 at 9:07 AM, Dead_Moss said:

Trying to use #newmission doesn't work for me. It's single player, so my GM character has the highest power, but I get the message "Failed to locate deity named Fo" when using "#newmission Fo". Anyone who have an idea what I might be doing wrong?

It seems this command works now just at other servers in the cluster but not at loginservers

On 12/29/2017 at 5:54 PM, Maelux said:

Hello everyone!!

Any way to set a indestructible admin area (with buildings into it) without have to set tile by tile and wall by wall and click permissions "indestructible" or protect the area....

Thanks!!

I dont know about an option except to make a permanent deed over the area and edit the roles

Is there a command / function / ability to reset a player's PERSONAL missions? Impossible ones like "Finish the tutorial"  and such keep popping up and need a remedy.

Can't you get credit for the tutoral by doing /tutorial, then /skiptutorial. Hard to type when you don't have a chat window though.

On 12/29/2017 at 5:54 PM, Maelux said:

Hello everyone!!

Thanks!!

What I do is make another GM character and place a deed over the spot. Make sure the permissions are denied.

One problem I have come across (on pvp server), is that no matter if I set all walls etc to indestructable, a dragon can still go there and destroy all buildings etc. Very annoying.

On behalf of a friend I have a question regarding Christmas gifts:

As a GM (what GM level is needed btw?) how can you set the Christmas gift the players get from the tree?

18 minutes ago, Jaz said:

On behalf of a friend I have a question regarding Christmas gifts:

As a GM (what GM level is needed btw?) how can you set the Christmas gift the players get from the tree?

You need a mod for that.

Download ago's christmas mod from here: https://github.com/ago1024/WurmServerModLauncher/releases/tag/v0.45
And follow the instructions here: https://github.com/ago1024/WurmServerModLauncher/wiki/Mods-ChristmasMod

Just now, Jaz said:

Many thanks! It was fast.

No problem. Just doing my job :D

Merry Christmas!

• Like 1

On 5/22/2016 at 12:36 AM, Aum said:

whats the command to change back to normal model?

17 hours ago, kitty said:

If I remember correctly it is:

#changemodel gmnormal

I have an error. I can't adjust player roles via the dedicated server tab. When I click on players menu the play freezes.

Best wishes, John, Work Time.

Edited by John32232