Sign in to follow this  
Dancepwnz

Rare money.

you  know you could just put it in thw bank and get the actual money right?

Can't be mailed, can't be bothered then, unless seller is willing to deliver the coins.

2.3s and I live on Chaos

Can't be mailed, can't be bothered then, unless seller is willing to deliver the coins.

2.3s and I live on Chaos

2,31 with delivery to Chaos.... ahh feeling generous 2,32s

I'll give you 3s if you include the chest :3 

• Like 1

I'll give you 3s if you include the chest :3 

3s 1i with chest delivered to Chaos.

You are terribly new...Realistically the only coin that has more value than face value is the supreme coin...its worth more because you can sac it for skill gain...and most supreme mats that you sac for skill gain sell for around 50c. And this topic should be in the WTS and not the WTA section.

• Like 2

You are terribly new...Realistically the only coin that has more value than face value is the supreme coin...its worth more because you can sac it for skill gain...and most supreme mats that you sac for skill gain sell for around 50c. And this topic should be in the WTS and not the WTA section.

A good post here with the most accurate and informative answer to the OP. Only thing I would change about it is that this topic shouldn't even be posted after this basic knowledge has been dispensed.

I will say I have a supreme coin dropped next to one of my Tokens just for kicks, although it can't be kicked. Not sure the face value of it offhand but if it were more than a few copper it would have just been deposited into the Token, instead of just making a flashy statement on the ground there.

=Ayes=