Sign in to follow this  
Snoo

thanks

As many people are selling I will continue to buy silvers at a rate 1euro for 2s. I know this is not a great offer but I am a trusted seller and will continue to buy until I have hit my limit.

Paypal verified only please.

Edited by Snoo
  • Like 1

This is "not great"? Actually, this is a rip off, you are looking for morons to sell you hard-earned silvers for nothing. Or you are just trolling.

Either way, no, thank you.

1s = 1€, end of story.

• Like 2

sry i think the market make the prices and momently all will sell and for this someone of the sellboys should bring a better rate of sillver/euros...

Edited by Kurator

Right now the market it is turmoil.  Anything can happen.  2 for 1 could end up being a fantastic deal, if there is a crash.  Supply and demand is the key and this last week, the supply has skyrocketed.

Just a few people speculating because of the infamous "Wurm Unlimited", which is basically a direct copy of what "Life is Feudal" is offering since last year.

My advice to all gold sellers is, do NOT let them lower the prices. Ignore everyone "offering" to buy in such ridiculous prices. Just wait until the Wurm Unlimited bubble poofs. it won't last long anyway.

• Like 2

Im not buying or selling but is a fact that the offer of gold is unprecedented, and is fact to what happen when the offer is a crazy % over the demand. You can keep your hard earned silver but this is totally expected and normal behavior. 2 sellers are sellling considerable ammounts of gold at 10 % discount and maybe for less in pm's . So the 1:1 is as true as the 1:2

Im not buying or selling but is a fact that the offer of gold is unprecedented, and is fact to what happen when the offer is a crazy % over the demand. You can keep your hard earned silver but this is totally expected and normal behavior. 2 sellers are sellling considerable ammounts of gold at 10 % discount and maybe for less in pm's . So the 1:1 is as true as the 1:2

Like I said, it won't take long till the Wurm Unlimited bubble poofs. I can wait. :D

• Like 1

Just a few people speculating because of the infamous "Wurm Unlimited", which is basically a direct copy of what "Life is Feudal" is offering since last year.

My advice to all gold sellers is, do NOT let them lower the prices. Ignore everyone "offering" to buy in such ridiculous prices. Just wait until the Wurm Unlimited bubble poofs. it won't last long anyway.

I like your nice words and promises here. I cant say I agree with it, but an opinion is an opinion. I am not saying 2:1 is a very good price, however I wouldn't be so sure that WU will not affect WO's economy. In my opinion, in the beginning it will fall, but if Rolf's plan will work well, it should come back to where it is now. The question only would be when. If by then inflation rate of RL will eat descent amount of of the euro/£/$/etc.than a small discount now might work even better than keeping it.  

In the end it is just a game. Lets just go back to enjoying the game folks. And as far as I can see it was a WTB section, not "want your opinion please" and us trolls just act very unprofessional trashing it. 

Edited by bangzuvelis

The thing is though gold is sold at a fixed rate from the wurm shop so that keeps the number somewhat stable on the player side of the coin sales too.  Sure there are people selling things and trying to sell the gold but once that gold is gone then the market will pick back up where it left off.  It is just a matter of time is all.

I was here back when there was just the one pve server and there was only about 200 players on at any given time and the coins still sold just fine back then so dont worry about the numbers to much.  The gold has been selling i have been keeping track so eventually the demand will chew through the added supply and things will get back to normal.  I would say take the opportunity and buy some discounted gold while you can i guess if you intend on staying here in the mmo.

The fun part will be seeing the ones selling out coming back and having to buy everything all over again, lol

Edited by Kegan
  • Like 1

As I said in my original post. I know this is not a great offer but for anyone looking to offload coins quickly I will purchase.

Cheers