Sign in to follow this  
Nahjo

SOTG IS OVERPOWERED

SHIELD OF THE GONE IS OVERPOWERED AND NEEDS A NERF

THAT IS ALL

• Like 3

+1.

coming from someone who has owned 4 sotg accounts. its op af. make it an activation like hate. every 12h or something.

not going to +1 this cause it will make the game really balanced if SOTG was fixed

nnnnaaaaaaawwwwwww  ---------11111111111111111111

• Like 1

This is a debate that never ends.  Those who don't want to put forth the effort to get SoTG are screaming that it's OP, but similar to other PvP advantages (fight skill, body stats, fighting, weapon skills), SoTG is a long-term investment.

If SoTG is nerfed, then it would also make sense to nerf the affects of having 99 huge axe skill, or 90+ body str.  Just because you have 70 FS and a shiny 90 QL LT huge axe does not make you a PvP god, sorry.

nahjo actually has sotg and 70+ body and he was saying that even while getting hit by a rare glimmer huge axe the biggest wounds were like 4-5 dmg which is a bit crazy, and longswords doing like 1.5~

while it is strong, it does allow for longer duration pvp and people don't have to worry about lagging out for 3 seconds and being dead in an unstable game like wurm.

If the game was about 1vs1, or equal numbers, then maybe... but when you rarely can field equal numbers, then it doesn't really matter if someone has SOTG or not. In some situations it may even be a nice and fair balancer.

• Like 1

nahjo actually has sotg and 70+ body and he was saying that even while getting hit by a rare glimmer huge axe the biggest wounds were like 4-5 dmg which is a bit crazy, and longswords doing like 1.5~

while it is strong, it does allow for longer duration pvp and people don't have to worry about lagging out for 3 seconds and being dead in an unstable game like wurm.

• Like 1

This is a debate that never ends.  Those who don't want to put forth the effort to get SoTG are screaming that it's OP, but similar to other PvP advantages (fight skill, body stats, fighting, weapon skills), SoTG is a long-term investment.

If SoTG is nerfed, then it would also make sense to nerf the affects of having 99 huge axe skill, or 90+ body str.  Just because you have 70 FS and a shiny 90 QL LT huge axe does not make you a PvP god, sorry.

i have shield of the gone :/ and i think its overpowered

i actually just spend a long 6 month grind to get it from switching from level 11 power and i still think it should be nerfed

Edited by Nahjo

Cant agree more but what do i know i am only logging in to get it xD

• Like 2

just a nerf would do.. like 25% dmg reduction or something

• Like 1

i actually just spend a long 6 month grind to get it from switching from level 11 power

that wasn't a grind lol that was waiting cool down timers to run out you bought the skill lolol

• Like 4

that wasn't a grind lol that was waiting cool down timers to run out you bought the skill lolol

the real grind was the numbers on paypal grinding to nothing :P

• Like 2

just a nerf would do.. like 25% dmg reduction or something

So 25% for gone, where power can do up to ~33% dmg reduction combined with ignoring additional specific wounds as well as super stamina to spam op specials?  Any nerf just makes insanity worthless and power the next "gone", also considering now that a level 7 ability (hate) that takes about a week to get the skill requirement surpasses a level 11 ability :l

nerfing sotg means you wasted 166 days of each and every person's time who's ever gotten sotg

just buff other paths instead if you're so unhappy about sotg, dont nerf the buff for which they invested so much of their time

how is something OP when everyone can use it? if you aint got it get off your lazy butt and get it instead of moaning, if you have, why you moaning. P.S. ive seen 1v1's with high levels and the sotg lost, its not an end all buff

• Like 2

+1

its pretty dumb, you can't even 1v1 another person with sotg and win before your shield breaks or you run out of stam.

that wasn't a grind lol that was waiting cool down timers to run out you bought the skill lolol

someone is upset i used the key