Sign in to follow this  
Belfesar

Remove colossus restrictions.

I feel that the unnecessary restrictions on colossus just make an already difficult and time consuming process even longer, I dont see the need for the restrictions especially in a game were we can supposedly build what we want when we want.

• Like 3

It would help to know what restrictions you are talking about, can you expand on your suggestion?

• Like 3

It would help to know what restrictions you are talking about, can you expand on your suggestion?

The restriction i am on about is needing to be a follower of the god to create and continue.

• Like 2

I think the current restrictions add some 'flavour' to the religious colossi, rather than allowing anyone to produce them.

Edited by Berris
  • Like 3

naah. i think its good as it is. as Libila is not allowed on freedom, i wouldn't want to see fake worshipers praying to Vynora, but building a monument to Libila. 

• Like 1

I think the current restrictions add some 'flavour' to the religious colossi, rather than allowing anyone to produce them.

Anyone can produce them at the moment, More time consuming and harder but can still be done, There is a few deeds with multiple types, Making the restrictions redundant anyway.

naah. i think its good as it is. as Libila is not allowed on freedom, i wouldn't want to see fake worshipers praying to Vynora, but building a monument to Libila. 

Another thing i think is unnecessary, We already have pvp structures we can build on freedon (Shrines etc), So why not a libila colossus?

+1 pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

It's great for people to not have to swap religions just to make some different colossi, and also really handy for the build 1 colossus mission since people are assorted on so many gods now

• Like 3

Oh, that restriction.

For a second thought the OP meant something akin to TG towers was in place. Heh, aye see no reason why not, especially as Gary mentioned.

Edited by Karrde

I agree with removing them.  If the colossus did something, such as add to the religious bonus of the deed or something maybe not.  As it is, they are just a decoration.  Why should anyone be limited on building what they want.

I could see it being important to keep it Religion / God based, but if you cannot even Worship / Pray at a Colossi Statue, then I feel it should be restriction free in this sense.

+1 Removal !

I could see it being important to keep it Religion / God based, but if you cannot even Worship / Pray at a Colossi Statue, then I feel it should be restriction free in this sense.

+1 Removal !

^this +1

Edited by Zakerak

-1 they are becoming less unique everyone with a village wants one, quit asking for easy mode (not OP in particular, just most of this subforum), they should be hard they are hard, let them be. having only the colossi religious followers able to make them makes sense, if you want all of them you need to work for it

>.< having built all cept lib on my deed( got an alliance member who is itching to do a 3rd full set by himself), the switching god thing was a pita.

The amount of items that have to go into them and the fact they do nadda, shouldn't make you switch religion to make them.

+  Alot for removal of restriction

+1 for the same reason others have mentioned.  If they served some religious function I could see the restriction, but they are just decorations.

+1

Had hoped to make dual colossi, Fo screaming at (or about to hug) Libila.  So much for that.  

Sandbox.. open options... shape game as you want...

-1 they are becoming less unique everyone with a village wants one, quit asking for easy mode (not OP in particular, just most of this subforum), they should be hard they are hard, let them be. having only the colossi religious followers able to make them makes sense, if you want all of them you need to work for it

It's A GAME!!! GAAAAMEEEE!!!  People work for it already, it's called going to work to pay for PC, internet, electricity, subscription, and deed costs.

• Like 2

+1 everyone should be allowed to help make aany sort  of colossus

Uhh no, it doesn't make sense at all.  That's like saying you should have to worship the God of Domiciles in order to build a house first.

A Colossus is just a big a#% statue.  I fail to see why it should be tied into religion at all. 

#SANDBOX!