Sign in to follow this  
Yamuliss

WTB Silver and Gold Coins Exstreamly Cheap!

Remove this thread please. Offer has expired.

Edited by Yamuliss
  • Like 1

didnt you quit?

you're kind of forgetting, people may be selling, but people are BUYING too.

can you please go cry that the sky is falling elsewhere?

• Like 2

I thought you quit :huh:

"Left the game on Sep 20th 2015. Alt Players i used was Angar. Faremarian,Ashgar,Faringar,Jetback,Dantrell, Yamuless,Yammyless, Pippy, Bunnylane they are now all inactive due to..."

Nothing really changed, as i seen prices are still 1silver/1euro...

Hey i did quit doesn't mean i can't buy and sell using the forum :) Btw I see a new thread on steam where someone said rolf couldn't guarantee the servers for online version would stay up that's posted on the steam news feed for the game. But im betting Xanadu will be up no matter what and im betting in the end alot people will try and sell out of silver and gold for what ever they can take in the final days so my add will stay up and ill try and run with this and see if i can make a buck or two.After all if rolf can profit from the destruction of the game why cant we all. ;)

if nothing else the prices might increase with the increased demand for silver that is cheaper than store once WU is launched

I thought you quit :huh:

"Left the game on Sep 20th 2015. Alt Players i used was Angar. Faremarian,Ashgar,Faringar,Jetback,Dantrell, Yamuless,Yammyless, Pippy, Bunnylane they are now all inactive due to..."

Nothing really changed, as i seen prices are still 1silver/1euro...

It will change in the finale days trust me it will change. Soon as people try Wurm Unlimited make there choice on what they are doing and the population dwindles servers wide people will look for an exit but im banking on the twist that rolf might be correct so why not buy up silver low and later sell at the high when he gets his flux of endless players to the online version. Maybe there some good from my madness if you all think about it.

BTW im serious about what im offering its hassle free as long your pay pal verified.

As i see it,  you are just trying to spread panic and manipulate the market, simple as that. You dont even play anymore, but you are intentionally causing damage to WO?

• Like 2

I have seen loads of gold sell in the last bit but as others have said it has sold so it is just the same thing that always happens it is just that with the new game coming it has been speed up some.  As the people that plan on leaving for WU sell out or the ones scared of the change liquidate their assets till they see what the outcome will be.  

Like other have said it has all been selling though. The ones staying are buying it up just as fast as it is put up for sale so there is nothing to worry about. 

Edited by Kegan

As i see it,  you are just trying to spread panic and manipulate the market, simple as that. You dont even play anymore, but you are intentionally causing damage to WO?

Nope im offering to buy coin no rule against what i set my price no rule against me offering to buy it and if a rule broken it be you that's trolling my thread. So please keep it business. Sell or don't sell but leave your comments out my thread.

Your prices are laughable ... You are oh so generously offering  a business deal which is so ridiculous that no sane person would ever consider it.. You are offering 20 USD for 100s ... which is about 18 euro ..in the official wurm shop you can buy it for 160 euro .. a normal average player sells it for a 100 euro. No matter how we look at it that is a huge rip off from your side .... wanting to stuff our pockets arent we? Then I suppose you would magically return to the game as well? Maybe even buy yourself a private server in WU? So who is trolling now? Most of the silver in game dont just magically appear ... people buy it, work for it, spend RL money on it ... Go home Yamu, and try to scheme up something that isnt so see through ...

Btw I see a new thread on steam where someone said rolf couldn't guarantee the servers for online version would stay up that's posted on the steam news feed for the game. 

Strangely Rolf said the exact opposite not long ago: http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/130665-no-servers-being-shut-down/#entry1341768

The end of days? are you serious..? The only end i see here is the end of whatever credibility you once had, as for silver prices, there has always been just as many people buying as there are selling, and there always will be.

• Like 1

Your prices are laughable ... You are oh so generously offering  a business deal which is so ridiculous that no sane person would ever consider it.. You are offering 20 USD for 100s ... which is about 18 euro ..in the official wurm shop you can buy it for 160 euro .. a normal average player sells it for a 100 euro. No matter how we look at it that is a huge rip off from your side .... wanting to stuff our pockets arent we? Then I suppose you would magically return to the game as well? Maybe even buy yourself a private server in WU? So who is trolling now? Most of the silver in game dont just magically appear ... people buy it, work for it, spend RL money on it ... Go home Yamu, and try to scheme up something that isnt so see through ...

Strangely Rolf said the exact opposite not long ago: http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/130665-no-servers-being-shut-down/#entry1341768

You hardliners are doing exactly what i expected you would do good job keep the good work up! ;)

BTW while your attacking my insane thread im seeing other peeps willing to buy at way low prices then normal so maybe my post did help some, hmmmm? At the very least it started a price war on who got the better deal on silver and gold you guys can thank me later.

Edited by Yamuliss

Lol. With the current overload situation, I can understand looking for a slight discount if hauling in a lot of coin, but 20USD (17.75e) for 1 gold? Comee on mannnnn!

Edited by Macadelic

yam, I used to like you, we used to get on.

Now you appear to be nothing more than a troll

I really wish the best for you, life without wurm seems hard for you

• Like 1

The end of days? are you serious..? The only end i see here is the end of whatever credibility you once had, as for silver prices, there has always been just as many people buying as there are selling, and there always will be.

My credibility has always been sound those that have known me and known what i have paid through this course of the game know that to be a fact! Now would you like to sell some silver to me?

Lol. With the current overload situation, I can understand looking for a slight discount if hauling in a lot of coin, but 20USD (17.75e) for 1 gold? Comee on mannnnn!

It's Devaluation of the wurm dollar lmao

yam, I used to like you, we used to get on.

Now you appear to be nothing more than a troll

I really wish the best for you, life without wurm seems hard for you

Arch you can hate what i say and do but ill always think positive of you, You know as well as i do this all was the wrong direction for the game to go through!

My credibility has always been sound those that have known me and known what i have paid through this course of the game know that to be a fact! Now would you like to sell some silver to me?

actually your credibility is shot, you caused countless drama on cele after being run out of indy and then xan, and now you're back trying to stir up more drama

people who used to like you no longer do, and you sound like a raving madman

actually your credibility is shot, you caused countless drama on cele after being run out of indy and then xan, and now you're back trying to stir up more drama

people who used to like you no longer do, and you sound like a raving madman

Truth is Kamal did that number on cele and if i came back as a new player you have no idea it was me. Anyone could do it my friend. Don't be so fast to judge it was not i who destroyed the moral principles in wurm. The hardliners and those that stood to gain the most did just ask yourself why your not a CA anymore? This should give you reason enough to understand my position on the matter. There was a time when wurm was much better then what it has become now. In any case your missing the point, do you have silver to sell me Arch?

Edited by Yamuliss

It's Devaluation of the wurm dollar lmao

So this post is supposed to be your attempt in devaluing the Wurm currency? Since it turned out to be an utter failure, please feel free to elaborate on how you thought that this plan would actually work.

So this post is supposed to be your attempt in devaluing the Wurm currency?

No this post is what it is i am truly willing to buy silver at the exact prices i listed. Others are paying more for it and that's there choice its a free market! If there is a time in which i get flooded with offers from those that want to sell out at the price im offering perhaps others should be concerned over that currently i have purchased ZERO and at any time anyone can ask me how much i have purchased at that rate ill give an honest answer. Maybe its a form of checks and balance. Same time anyone foolish enough to sell to me at that price i stand to gain so its a win/win.