Sign in to follow this  
Vortexxx

New Crate ( Super Size me )

Most items are bought and sold at 1,000.

Would like to see a new crate added to the game that can either hold 500 or 1000 per crate.

Current its 150 for small crates and 300 for Large crate

Lets go up one size! Super Size me !

• Like 3

Preferably just make bsbs able to function as crates, in being able to hold items while loaded into a boat/cart/wagon, but I suppose a larger crate would also do.

(Also, that movie was disgusting :P)

+1

• Like 4

Why not just replace the "bulk storage bin" with a loadable "bulk crate?" For items that are bought and sold in large numbers, that should get the job done as most of them will fit into BSBs in the appropriate quantities.

• Like 1

Skip the 500 one and just make it 1000. While your at it, shallow up the caravel keel and make it able to load the most amount of these to somehow make it relevant.

• Like 2

The logical and probably easiest step would be to upgrade the small and large crates to be 500 and 1,000 respectively.

• Like 4

The logical and probably easiest step would be to upgrade the small and large crates to be 500 and 1,000 respectively.

+1

However, if not possible +1 to the original idea. I have wanted this ever since crates were implemented. 

• Like 1

Or switch the current small and large to 250 and 500.

+1 to OP otherwise

• Like 1

I like the 250 and 500 idea, having something like that carrying 1000 of whatever just doesn't feel wurm like, it almost sounds too easy

There's a place for the 1k box... would be 1 per large cart, 3 per wagon, 15 per knarr, never used the other ships but you get the idea.

30second load timer, 30 body str ish.

At least a new 500 item crate would be nice to have added. Just up the carpentry skill and materials a bit needed to create it but if only 2 of these could fit in a large cart that would only increase its load capacity by 100, so I think 3 of these should fit into a large cart as well. Would be good when working leveling areas and hauling that dirt to other spots.

=Ayes=

I like even numbers...

Small crate: 300

Med crate: 600

Large crate: 1200

[alternatively]:

Small crate: 150

Med crate: 300

Large crate: 600

Huge/Tall crate: 1200

BSBs and FSBs should remain as they are, as immobile containers with huge capacity based on volume; crates for mobility.