Sign in to follow this  
ownerpure5

PVP leaders

Kirtah.

Is the winner.

Of whatever this thread is.

(runner up is Posteh due to my personal bias and runner up to the runner up is Propheteer cause he seems cool enough for non-JK anyway. the rest of you are scrubs. that's not an insult, I love that show)

olloch - he's a mini posteh and is very cautious but none the less good at reading the situation and coming out on top

• Like 1

Jukimo like LoG skype literally calls you Jokeimo cos you really are that bad

olloch - he's a mini posteh and is very cautious but none the less good at reading the situation and coming out on top

That's actually amusing because it's 180 to something I was told.

But what did Amber really know huh?

Jukimo like LoG skype literally calls you Jokeimo cos you really are that bad

and he still has more kills then LoG combined in the last year.  ;), Heh, have been hearing sooo much about the LoG but all i do is hear them, not see them or see them doing anything. And pretty sure your name is not Johnny - not very native for your country (although never know)

For refrence : http://pastebin.com/CQXaeD10

Edited by Wulfgarr
  • Like 1

and he still has more kills then LoG combined in the last year.  ;), Heh, have been hearing sooo much about the LoG but all i do is hear them, not see them or see them doing anything. And pretty sure your name is not Johnny - not very native for your country (although never know)

For refrence : http://pastebin.com/CQXaeD10

Kills ≠ leadership

Kills ≠ leadership

He was commeting how bad he is, he has leadet quite a few raids + attacks that resulted in those kills. So Kills sometimes and often even equal with leadership. (If a fool is leading you, chances are you will not get kills but get killed)

Obviously skills and leadership are what keep you from raiding the best deed on chaos

Worst has to be basher, followed by Carmichael.

Best are: Pto, Posteh, Propheteer, horton

Loudest shot callers : maximusthegreat

i would put myself up there as an Honorable mention but not the best.However i always managed to pull together people and do a lot of good pvp, creating content for many players.

Forsure you would be great Jock with a better crew I think mostly you have played with low to medium experienced players? I still remember that time you led us noobs vs a sail of Jk on BLH we killed all with ease from your good tactics.

Obviously skills and leadership are what keep you from raiding the best deed on chaos

hahahha, thanks for the laugh.

My list:

Emoo, Miniroll, Aamanus and Madnezz. Juki is also ok. Don´t know about how well Jk/BL or Epic leaders work, but those guys are good.

Edited by Wulfgarr

hahahha, thanks for the laugh.

My list:

Emoo,(would like to see him manage outnumbered) Miniroll (200kg rare piñata) , Aamanus (how is armour equipped) and Madnezz (seriously??) . Juki is also ok (lel). Don´t know about how well Jk/BL or Epic leaders work, but those guys are good.

Ftfy

Edited by Postinglels

Ftfy

Had an actual comeback but then realised who i am talking to, not gonna even bother. GL and see you soon. (Still standby my post)

Edited by Wulfgarr

after reading the end of this post before going to bed last night, it has more or less played out how i expected it to go. 

that being said, for the past year or so i'd definitely say miniroll was up there.  did he die with a bunch of rares? yes.  is that shocking to JK since 90% of them leave deed expecting to die and wear shitty plate & tools? yes.  most of MR is what you would call a "loot pinata" because we prefer to fight with our good gear rather than leave it at home and save it for freedom slayings.

facts being facts mini's led a lot of pushes, always been a strong leader, and combined with some others (notably Emoo) he's one of the bigger reasons we have a wardeed within spitting distance of the JK capitol.

• Like 1

Tonygreen for convincing everyone build low stone walls to Avarga. Who else could get all three kindgoms killed at once?

• Like 1

Un4

Inacron

Zerobyte (when he wasn't being badgered by his harpy of a wife)

Atom

Me

Back when BL was feared and mattered before the game degenerated into a carebear circle jerk.

Edited by Zeno
  • Like 2

How about the PvP grunts? The ones who dig the dirt walls, imp the weapons and stay off the forums?

For Ebonaura I nominate Chefpeewee, Dropdeadfred and Garful.

Forsure you would be great Jock with a better crew I think mostly you have played with low to medium experienced players? I still remember that time you led us noobs vs a sail of Jk on BLH we killed all with ease from your good tactics.

thanks man!

I do always get some new players in to pvp. i think i have taught so many pvpers over the years and had some of the great leaders listed here in one of my deeds or by my side at one point or another, then the grow up and move out.... so many beautiful pvp children :P

Zerobyte (when he wasn't being badgered by his harpy of a wife)

Tigga was scary (in a fun way).

She once randomly attacked me with a pickax! And I wasn't doing anything! (I think...)

Edited by Karrde

I must have been away while this happened. A lot of people are referring to Basher/Bashur negatively in Wurm... What exactly happened?

Edited by Tehangel2

I must have been away while this happened. A lot of people are referring to Basher/Bashur negatively in Wurm... What exactly happened?

Hrm personally never interacted with the player in question; however, one of the Bashur settlement waves was during Epic's early period, so had some interaction with the Bashur-verse players and other players. Most of this occurred on the Serenity, JK-H server.

Most of the drama was not unusual for large numbers of new players. Usual stuff from people getting a feel for each other socially, invading each other's "turf", and those players who just liked to be s.

There was also hostility from some players towards how they felt that Bashur was supposedly given preferred treatment by staff in exchange for PR and the like.