Sign in to follow this  
joseanjim

Blacksmith's 1st impalong Jan 2016

DATE: January 6-10th

PLACE: BlackSmith village K22 Celebration

Need to recruit volunteers to improve all types of items to 70+ | I will provide free rares for refresh, so good training!

Games:

Hunt contest Prize spyglass

Stone wall bash contest Prize rare large maul

Fish contest Prize rare fishrod

Treasure hunt Surprise prize valued in 8-10s

Edited by joseanjim
  • Like 12

I'll be there, let me know if I can help!  I can do just about anything chainarmor, tool, carpentry, masonry, to 70+.  I can bring  Darkfear (vynora 50SD, 75+ channeling) and a battery too.

Edited by Nomadikhan
  • Like 3

Still a ways away, but I'll try to bring Wikidvudu over for carpentry.

• Like 3

My priest Vynoro could be a battery.

And I can improve carpentry too.

Edited by joseanjim
  • Like 1

Damn, i don't like impalongs at all, but I like Celebration soooo much and I love it's community. If there's anything i can help, count me in. Plate smithing, chain smithing, blacksmithing, leatherworking, carpentry to 70+, and shields and probably something more to 60-70. 

• Like 3

Carp/Fine carp, blacksmithing and leatherworking. just let me know the day/time and i'll try to be there at least one day :D

• Like 3

Add me also.     Tayloring, my main skill,  however happy to help out  wherever needed and I  could cook  if you like.   I could supply cotton and some wemp. 

• Like 3

Not sure how well you know me,but it goes without saying that i can provide any kind of iron,wood,steel(the wood you asked for is almost ready)

And a big IF becouse i had bad luck in the past..if i wont be working late those days ill come and imp stuff,BS,LW,PAS,JL.

• Like 5

I'll try to make this one.

Can help with the following, all 70+
- Platesmithing
- Blacksmithing
- Chainsmithing
- Shieldsmithing
- Leatherwork
- Fletching
- Fine Carpentry
- Farming
- Carpentry

- Woodcutting
- Mining

EDIT: I forgot about farming too, If that even helps at all.

Edited by RomaN
  • Like 3

Too far away for me to commit for good, but I love impalongs. If I can come, I'll be your leatherworker.

• Like 3

TY all for ur support. Still it's far on the calendar but I daily work to have all ready for January. I spent almost all my game currency buying the prizes for the contests. Then, November and December I will focus on buy all materials needed to improve almost any item type to 70+

The building of impalong is easy to find since it's at the highway from Tap Dance Market to east. There are beds on second floor and a cart park place with enchanted grass. We have a port near, down the hill, at L21. Other possible place where moor ur ships is at K24, east coast of Celebration, but the old way from there is now blocked by a new deed. We are paving a new road like alternative way from east coast to the highway... I hope everithing will be fine and we'll have fun for a good start of new year! :D

• Like 2

You should ask for donations for prizes and mats tho.. Its so expensive to buy it all. Im sure enough people dont mind donating iron lumps or logs and all that.

If i would have time and played more i would donate iron. I hope i have some time soon so i can help with that...

Thank you for organizing!

The worst part for all impalongs is steel stock I suppose. You should focus on that.

Sorry, but I can't provide any materials except ores. I hate gathering resources, so my skills are waaaaay lower than crafting skills. However if there's any need I'll bring with me some 80+ iron and other ores. I should be able to take with me some 70-80QL hides and leathers as well. Good luck!

• Like 2

Ill see if i can be there  :)

Blacksmithing

Carpentry

Finecarpentry

Woodcutting

Mining 

• Like 2

Any status of this impalong? i don't hear anything about this last months/weeks?

I had a short talk with Joseanjim some days ago. He told me he would not be much online and has no premium playtime. He tried to put the organisation for this impalong to me. He handed me the deed of Blacksmith earlier. But for personal reasons i will not take up the impalong organisation. Jose said to cancel or postpone the impalong, but it is not yet clear what his intention is.

In case some of you have brought materials (i am sure of Elfnz and Jonydowy) i will cooperate to hand them back.

Maybe Jose is in future time able to restart this all, i am sure you will hear about this in time.

No worries. It happens. RL has precedence. It was a good attempt and perhaps we can all get together at a Cele Impalong at Blacksmith at some point in the future ;)