Sign in to follow this  
jackjones

Jack's Doom Needs You!

We have a 45x45 mountain deed near Summerholt with many resources. Our best resource is friendship! 

We have protected timber, iron and tin (as well as access to other ores in the area), and much protected farmland.

There's room for you to build a shack within the friendly confines of our stone walled deed. Or, if you are interested in deeding yourself, there is ample space to the east of us, just south of a hill mine with some ores. (You would have to chop 3 million olive trees.)

We also have a small deed in the hills on the way to a major hunting area. This is a great spot to grind your fighting skills with the protection of a templar and 4 guards guard tower.

Lastly, to the north, we have an outpost (not deeded) with a guard tower right next to tundra hunting.

We have 2 other villagers beside myself. I have most building and crafting skills in to the 50s, and carpentry is my highest skill (75ish).

We also belong to the Summerholt Community Alliance, an amazing collection of villages and additional helpers.

Last but not least, we are old guys... While we are able to tolerate people under 30, we'd be better suited with people who know that Paul McCartney was in a band before Wings.

Best Wishes,

Jack Jones

/pm ingame to Jackjones

Well said. And agreed Summerholt Alliance ftw !

Edited by Vortexxx