Sign in to follow this  
whykillme

Troll King (partly public) Slaying

auction_timer_E1443360729.gif

Location: Centerwest inde, see the mapdump and maps below. http://maps.mvcomputing.co.uk/Independence/

Fighters:

KWTFD0Z.png

ALTS: *It is not easily reachable, alts will have a hard time being in local alts can be parked at: (This is 3 tiles in local, they might not get blood***)

bES2Vwh.png

*LOG ON EARLY ENOUGH SO YOU CAN MAKE IT IN, INDE IS BIG AND IM NOT WAITING FOR LIGHT BREEZE SAILERS*

Signup: In order to be eligible for loot you must be signed up in this thread at least one hour before the fight. You must post your char name if it's different than your forum name. If you're signing up friends then you must list their names.

Fighters: 70 fight skill, 70ql weapon, 40+ in the appropriate weaponskill, wearing appropriate armor. Must get credit on Twitter or be active in fight log. You may be requested to put on your 70 or 90 fight skill title.

Bystanders: Everyone is welcome to show up for blood. 

Fight Rules: In order to allow as many people as possible to get credit for the kill the following rules apply:
Fighters must back out after landing a hit. (It is recommended you use your mouse scroll wheel to watch your combat log for hits)
Bystanders must back out after a swing, even if you don't hit. Swinging at the target is enough to get on the kill list and get the title.
We'll be doing a combat log parse after the fight. Blatant offenders will be removed from the loot raffle.

Loot: Bone and Skull will be raffled among fighters with appropriate skills. Each person is limited to one raffle spot and at most one loot item. All other items are private.

General Information: There will be a designated spot to park ships and alts, this spot will be in local of the fight. If you're new to unique fights then make sure you're prepared for the heavy lag during these events. Minimum graphics settings are highly recommended. Restarting the client often can help free up java heap space. *The alts might be in sea local or just outside of it, it won't be far off*.

The BONE and SKULL are public. Everything else is kept within the private group.

Signup List:

WhyKillMe
Dksprocket
Aum
Hashirama
Zarkadi
Ladygodiva
Evilwind
Cerber
Dimmi
BlackDeathDragon
Spyte
Welmari
Shodakai
Meredda
Fencejumper
Zkovacs
WWTD
Mattown
Niki
Bloodscythe
Majqo
Canda
Craccas
Noizhead
Rhondeau
Archaed
Asdf
Kazui
Kasumi
Kaldari
Vraccas
Melody
Edited by whykillme

Will be there with Evilmind. Thanks for organizing!

Edited by Gaul

now that i look at the time that is to early for me :P

not gonna make it after all

Edited by ShodaKai

nvm, will not be able to make it

Edited by Meredda

realized the time, not getting up that early. :)

Good luck though!

Edited by fencejumper

I'll be there with vraccas, its my backyard after all so I dont have to be to lazy to walk :P

For the past few hours the Freedom Isles weather has been breeze or light breeze.. to all who haven't set sail... Good Luck.