Sign in to follow this  
Ricowan

Looking for a friendly harbor to park my ships.

I'm not an active player anymore, lost my deed on Xodus and had decided to move back to Exodus when the announcement for Worm Unlimited came out.  I will likely switch to WU exclusivley, but I would like to park my Knarr, sail boat and row boat on a coastal deed, just in case I come back and decide to deed/join a settlement again.  I'm currently squatting at Magnus Opus, which obviously isn't ideal unless the owners allow it.

RicoPolo, Ricowan, RicoLoco

Edited by Ricowan

You can park 'em at my trader deed on E coast if you like - deed has no amenities and no access to trader building - nothing else there besides trader building, deed marker and tar.  It's more of an island deed than a harbor, but your boats can be moored on deed if that is all you're looking for.

we have ample docking space at old contemptibles, d21, we plan to be here for some time, so if you show up 12 months from now, we will be here

Edited by JakeRivers

Thanks Jake.  I sailed around that area and noticed that almost all of the ships docked in that bay are off deed.  Makes me wonder if I'm under the misconception that boats decay a lot slower on-deed.  If it doesn't make a difference, on or off-deed, I can find a spot out of everyone's way.  :)

I think they do decay a little faster off-deed but they decay on-deed also. Also I own Magnus Opus and you can park there, there is lots of on-deed water space on the south side.

Thanks NES, that makes it easy!  Long time, no chat.  I was in an alliance with you a long time ago.

Thanks Jake.  I sailed around that area and noticed that almost all of the ships docked in that bay are off deed.  Makes me wonder if I'm under the misconception that boats decay a lot slower on-deed.  If it doesn't make a difference, on or off-deed, I can find a spot out of everyone's way.  :)

Most of our fleet is parked inside the boat mine, the off deed boats are abandoned.

Decay is not really an issue if your boat is high QL really, unless you plan to be gone for a very long time.