Sign in to follow this  
Hashirama

Sunday Chaos Treasure Hunt-Opportunity for everyone

Hello players on the pve servers. Many of you might be interested in the treasure hunt that will be hosted on chaos this Sunday.

The link to the post can be found here:
http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/130968-chaos-hunt-thing-sunday-sept-27th-400pm-utc/#entry1345248

Those interested who are not part of any kingdom other than freedom isles on chaos, and wondering how things happen on chaos, want to take a little taste of pvp with fun of treasure hunt can join us for a day's fun and adventure. 

My group is HOTS on chaos, and we expect everyone willing to come along to align with us in the kingdom for this event. We do not expect anyone to do anything for the kingdom or help in anything. All we want is to have fun with people who are curious and want to give this a try. You can convert back to freedom isles as soon as you want and ofcourse we have no issue. For the hunt, everyone coming with us has to be HOTS.

We require no recruitment procedure, and nothing. Just PM me and we can talk about conversion and get on with the hunt :D
Players have to be legit, I won't be risking a group over some people who "might" be alts of other kingdom players. I will be deciding in my own way if someone is legit or not and I won't discuss how is that going to be.

Note: All details will be provided to involved players specifically by forum PMs. Each and every detail that is, nothing will be discussed here. It takes some weeks to convert back to freedom isles from HOTS (but if you live on pve mostly, it wouldn't really matter I guess)

So after all the formalities are done, we can get started and have a lot of fun. Here is our great kingdom banner:

HotS_Logo.png

So what are you waiting for? PM me right now if you are even slightly interested!! :)

Edited by Hashirama
  • Like 2

Awesome mate. Giving people a nice opportunity. Even if they are alts or spies, Still it will be fun to have a hunt on PVP server.

I dont know the future but we will have pvp on sunday i think and it will be a blast. So lets all get ready people !!! 

to expand a bit on the "lol" and "omg" comments in this thread - for those unaware - this is a default chaos kingdom (not a PMK) which means they haven't actually put any effort into making a kingdom, they just showed up and took one (which anyone can do).  additionally, Hashirama has tried to be a part of every other kingdom on chaos, but they all kicked him out, which is why he's using the default kingdom.  unfortunately due to a very poor attitude and constant theft from people he comes in contact with, he's very disliked by a majority of the server.

Additionally, this kingdom doesn't have any deeds or land/towers, so there will be no safe place for you to stay.

be very wary of working with this group for the hunt.  

my suggestion is you would be better off as a big group coming as freedom isles and base out of hunters lodge or something like that.  but honestly i dont really know how i would approach the chaos hunt if i were a freedom player =/

Edited by Naio
  • Like 4

hit over 150.  i guess thats what you get when your kingdom plans a triple dragon slaying   :)

Edited by Naio