Sign in to follow this  
demondan

Nathan and Nahjo mining - Can not Level

Nahjo not get Flatten in sub mining menu and cant level. [09:19:01] Nahjo would not approve of that. :(

Permission fixes
  • Fix for Nahjo flattening / leveling in caves.

[15:36:24] Nahjo would not approve of that.

Nope didnt change anything still leveling doesnt work and flattening not even show up in menu :(

Edited by garfius

the No Level option was advertised as fixed and yet i can not level. i get thia " [14:12:40] Nahjo would not approve of that." when i try

Same, Nacho priest x3 all getting [13:22:20] Nahjo would not approve of that. when trying to level in a mine.

I think the news of the fix made it live before the actual fix did.  I'm hoping that the next update actually includes the fix.  Please do reply if the next downtime in fact fixes Nahjo.  Thanks!

I think the news of the fix made it live before the actual fix did.  I'm hoping that the next update actually includes the fix.  Please do reply if the next downtime in fact fixes Nahjo.  Thanks!

[06:09:39] The server has been up 8 minutes.

[06:10:12] Nahjo would not approve of that.

Both level/flatten

[13:22:02] Nahjo would not approve of that.

As of today, still no fix.

Whis is this supposed to mean :

• Added option for Nahjo to change deity due to them no longer being able to do some actions that they were incorrectly able to perform due to a bug. Deities receive random affinities and apparently Nahjo received few resource gathering ones. When the bug was fixed this became apparent. From being a very popular deity Nahjo may now become more balanced and we want to  offer a conversation because of that.

What resource gathering skill are Nahjo priests are supposed to use after the patch ?

Will my mining skill be converted as well?  Or are we suppose to grind up another one that you feel is more balanced?

Will my mining skill be converted as well?  Or are we suppose to grind up another one that you feel is more balanced?

Looks like Nahjos dont get mining, wcing or digging.. lol

What resource gathering skill are Nahjo priests are supposed to use after the patch ?

And also as importantly, have all the other different faith's priest also been changed in the same way? And if not, why not??? How is this meant to be more balanced????