Sign in to follow this  
Wurmhole

(CLOSE please) WTB Drake hide sets - any color

Buying any color set, any QL. 50s/e each with hat, or 45 without hat.  Send me a PM to discuss currency and shipping/delivery.

Edited by Wurmhole

You all might want to take a trip down memory lane.  I remember when dragons were being reborn and the Wurmian universe panicked.  I made a prediction that drake sets would plummet and was scoffed (I like that word, what can I say?).  Then low and behold, the offers started coming in.  Is what I did bad or unethical in any way?  I think not.  I offered a price that was enough for some people to sell.  They feared prices would drop even lower and wanted out of the drake market.  Countless people posted that my offer was silly, but despite those warnings, prices dropped and I acquired many sets.

So, I welcome the warnings.  Please keep everyone informed of how the drake prices will never drop this low again.  I don't mind.  The market moves when it wants to, regardless of what investors tell it to do.

However, I want to be clear, I am not a scammer and I never cheat anyone when I make trades.  Nor do I screw with other peoples trade posts & ridicule them.  I take trades very seriously.

I do not want any of these trolling posts removed either.  They are just free advertising ;) 

• Like 1

Newer or returning players please note market price for these are ~100s. So a drop this big is only in his mind at this stage.

• Like 2

They were pushing 120 before the announcements od more dragons or private serverrs. Now they appear to be going for 90+/-. I am just putting my buy orders in early, like last time the market crashed.

He could offer 3 copper a set, it's not scamming until he doesn't send the money or something.

• Like 1

Honestly anyone with enough money to own a drake set knows enough to understand that theres no way this could be a scam, hes not taking your set and leaving money in return, you have to SEND it to sell it in the first place. This is a smart decision IMHO, if people sell and the market crashes then it was a good call, if the market stays the same or raises then whatever, people play the market for a reason and I dont see why someone should be treated like a filthy peasant for offering an out for people who want to get rid of their stuff when they migrate to private servers.

• Like 5

I do not want any of these trolling posts removed either.  They are just free advertising ;)

Whether they are "trolling posts" or not I believe you have the right outlook on the "free advertising" part and responding to them or not doesn't change that.

Anyway, just for the heck of it I will state that I think you are way too premature to expect anyone to sell Drake sets for the price you are offering. It would make no sense to do so when they could more easily sell them for 10-20 euros less than the standard current asking price. Not that I like to advise anyone on selling these types of inflate priced items.

Now if my suggestion here were put into effect, http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/131244-dragon-drake-scale-armor-to-be-sold-in-wurm-shop/ ,then the prices for these items being sold by players would take a drastic drop. So something along these lines is what I would prefer to see happen.

Yet, what the future holds, who is to know?

=Ayes=

Time to rebump myself, since nobody else has lately (thanks all for the great feedback).  Time to check again and see if folks are ready to part ways with that lame old drake stuff.

Decided I don't want to invest in this right now.  Closing the post.