Sign in to follow this  
williamwierd

Independence Christmas Impalong 2015

Question: I know people like using the ingame map... but where is that location on the community map?

The ingame map can be somewhat vague especially since a grid can be quite a bit of land especially on a map like Inde.

16 hours ago, KyleBooze said:

Question: I know people like using the ingame map... but where is that location on the community map?

The ingame map can be somewhat vague especially since a grid can be quite a bit of land especially on a map like Inde.

37x, 17y is the location of the deed on the community map, when following the coastline the deed is fairly hard to miss. I'll add the community map coords to the thread right now.

I also edited the impers list, and made some minor alterations to the thread.

Edited by williamwierd

All resources but steel are fulfilled. I have a couple of dozen coal piles burning and I should have it covered once they're done burning up.

With that only a few minor preparations are left, and I hope to see you all at the Impalong. :D

Edited by williamwierd

Will have to go to this. I can't wait. Are there dates yet for the Deal or No deal, and how do we enter for the games? (my first impalong)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, polarbear said:

Will have to go to this. I can't wait. Are there dates yet for the Deal or No deal, and how do we enter for the games? (my first impalong)

Gumbo will be hosting, and I figured it'd be best to wait until we could arrange a sure-fire date(I plan to talk to him a few days before the first day of the impalong). As for how players will be decided, it's simply on the spot when it's time to play. Take a single key from whichever one of us is at the 1x1 Deal or No Deal building. If it opens the chest, you play.

With that said, I hope you enjoy your time at the Impalong :D

Edited by williamwierd

BUMP

And I'll be attending the first 3 days at least, doing WS if all goes as planned.

• Like 1

Add me for pottery, carpentry, masonry and shipbuilding.

And I bring some 90ql logs with me, when i come over. (Don't know when that is though...)

• Like 1

I've probably missed it in the previous posts but did not see any indication of enchanters on the front page; that said, I'll bring along my Vyn priestess. She is good with AOSP, WOA and COC. Very few shatters to date.

• Like 1

At this point everything is prepared, everyone just come on down once it's time and enjoy your stay :D. I hope to see you all here.

• Like 1

I really hope to see you all at the Independence impalong, and I hope that those that do choose to come have fun. The imping stations are up and ready to go, the supplies are in the supply rooms, and the games are planned out. All you have to do is come and have fun :D

It looks looks like folks are already showing up this early. Don't be afraid to come down a bit before the actual date if you're considering it, just to hang around ;).

• Like 1

Guys,

I'm about to sail to Indy Impalong, I have 12x 82.6ql and 77x 74.6ql logs for the event.

I could also imp bows, bowyery 73.96 here.

Someone please tell me that I can sail my knarr through the Crystal Canal (42x/54y) and the Cave Canal (34x/40y)

Greetings,

Einherjer

Long time i wasn't attending impalongs (since there were noone on indie) and now since we have one i will come and help with imping sign me in under: blacksmithing(98) ,weapon smithing(81), shield smithing(80), jewelery smithing(92), plate smithing(90), carpentry(93), fine carpentry (93) , Leatherworking (97)

Crystal Canal (42x/54y) and the Cave Canal (34x/40y) are smooth sailing in a knarr.

Cave canal between Crystal Lake and Inner Sea has green lamps and a Marble brazier pillar  at both ends so you can find it.

Edited by zorako

Im on location and will imp as much as i can around work and kids Area looks amazing btw!

• Like 1

Anneke is on her way! Drink your best yellow potions for some video action!

• Like 1

A few of the items from the shared prize pool were allocated to another game. In return, I've added more items so theres a bit more variety in what people can take ;).

Heres a few screenshots to remember the impalong long from now(I'm talking to you, future me) ;)

Priests hard at work

x7XD56J.jpg

Enki went a little homicidal on us, and decided to spawn a few too many champions. :rolleyes:

SeMTdwa.png

Our combatants bravely taking on a champion troll.

pA58ViP.jpg

Not everyone survived the fighting. In memorial to Perodin.

MJLFrze.png

Theres a spider on the wall!

En3mVg2.jpg

Retrograde decided to take a screenshot of us all lined up. I wasn't able to get a perfect one since I can't fly, but heres the ground take on it.

UoLKALq.jpg

• Like 3

Was thinking about visiting - but can't find your deed on the community map...  :(

Did I miss something, or is the impalong deed not even on the map?

3 minutes ago, Yaga said:

Was thinking about visiting - but can't find your deed on the community map...  :(

Did I miss something, or is the impalong deed not even on the map?

The community map hasn't been updated for quite some time, so I'm afraid not. The coords are g17(ingame map) or 34x 17y community map. I do hope you decide to come :D

Edited by williamwierd

Due to circumstances Gumbo may or may not be able to host the Deal or No Deal game. While I could host it without him, it's his signature game and to be quite honest it wouldn't feel right without him. As such if Gumbo is unable to host I'll be coming up with a brand new game to play in place of DoND.

9 hours ago, williamwierd said:

Due to circumstances Gumbo may or may not be able to host the Deal or No Deal game. While I could host it without him, it's his signature game and to be quite honest it wouldn't feel right without him. As such if Gumbo is unable to host I'll be coming up with a brand new game to play in place of DoND.

Hiya,

Sorry for not being there to host some games. Real life is keeping me away from Wurm. Not sure when I'll be able to get back. Merry Christmas and have a great Impalong.

• Like 1