Sign in to follow this  
williamwierd

Independence Christmas Impalong 2015

William, i see for donations that you're looking for 70ql leather. Just FYI, since imping is to 70 you really don't need high ql, 50ql leather will easily get the job done. I'll bring some with me, not sure how much atm.

10 minutes ago, MissWilc said:

William, i see for donations that you're looking for 70ql leather. Just FYI, since imping is to 70 you really don't need high ql, 50ql leather will easily get the job done. I'll bring some with me, not sure how much atm.

Leatherworking is one of the few mainstream skills I've yet to touch much. I assumed that, like iron lumps, they needed to be equal to or greater than the ql of the item you're imping. If that's not the case, it makes things much simpler :D

For LW it's not the case -- which is why I picked it as my first skill to grind :)

I can also donate whatever logs/ores are needed. Just tell me what you need, and how much

The prize list has just about been finished. I'll try to add more events soon, maybe an archery competition.

I will try to attend this event, although I may have to work a few hours over that week.

I can offer ; Weapon smithing at 93

Blacksmithing at 70+

Masonry at 70+

Chain armour at 50+

Fletching at 60

Carpentry at 80+

Fine Carpentry at 55+

I suck at pottery and tailoring, lol.

I wont promise anything, but if i will be able to come,count me in for:

-Platesmith

-Leatherworking

-Blacksmith

(i will bring my own steel as its not as common as the rest)

I need a few resource managers to help out with resources, otherwise I'll have to place out large amounts once I'm asleep. If that happens, someone may take everything and worst case scenario everyone is left without anything to do until I log back in.

I may be able to help with 70+ ql strings,  still needed? *** Nvm, seen it fulfilled (green)

**either way I'm heading up, willing to volunteer also :)

I can blacksmith ~80-85 ql

Cloth to 60

Shield smithing and weps to 50.  ***  these 2 I'm looking to skill**

I'm at work now so don't have my skill sheet in front of me,  but I'd like to help this year

Edited by Zaymin
  • Like 1

I have a question. Could I bring 10 lamps and hopefully have them imped? Or will there be a specific limit of 1 per player?

Also, where exactly is "G17" on the community map (this one)?

@benie Northern 34x 17y is about the right location. There aren't any rules limiting on how many/what items people can have imped unless it becomes a problem. You should be fine unless theres a shortage of impers.

I'm happy that there'll be a fair turnout by the looks of the thread :D. I hope to see you all at the Impalong.

Hello Independence

It's been a long time since attending an impalong on Indie, and this one looks like it's going to be a ton of fun.

I am happy to help out with imping of all sorts

Carpentry 90+

Fine Carpentry 70+

Bowyery 70+ (maybe i can get fletching to 70 while I am there ??)

Cloth Tailoring 70+

Leather Working 90+

Masonry 80+

Blacksmithing 90+

Jewlery smithing 80+

I can bring 200 of each 70+ql gold and silver, and 200 of each 50ql gold and silver (not to use the good stuff so quickly).

i have 90 Miscellaneous Items, so if some of the masters want to come together and make some awesome individual pieces, I'll be happy to put some compasses together.

I'll be bringing Ladygodiva, see you there 

:wub:

• Like 1

Updated the impers list.

@skyefox sorry about accidentally skipping over you by accident a while back Skyefox :unsure:.

The games/fun as well as their prizes are still in a bit of development, and they should all be officially settled by the time the impalong actually starts. If anyone is interested, it's recommended you take another look later on ;)

Edited by williamwierd
  • Like 1

eep scary seeing my name only on weaponsmithing,  i can only imp those to 50.  

hehe but im sure all the impers will be jumping around :)

cheers!

• Like 1

If the turnout for Weaponsmithing is in fact low, I'll try to push people over to it to help move things along ;). In the end asking to be listed in the impers list is optional, and I imagine a fair portion of the turnout haven't asked to be added, so it's probably not as bad as it seems.

Edited by williamwierd

Looks like this is pretty near me.  I could swing by and do things to boats, and arrows if you havea  spare BSB to enable the task.  Maybe some general carp if I feel in the mood.

Carp & Fletching 'soft' 100.00

Shipbuilding 90-some (can imp to high 80s without getting bored I think; maybe 90)

• Like 1

Can do BS, Carp, CAS, LW and CT  to 70+,

Can do WS to 50+

Will also bring Vynora and Nahjo priests

• Like 1

I will make an apperance as well.

Sign me up for:

- Black Smithing 70+

- Chain Armour Smithing 70+

I will bring with me :

- Iron lumps: 80ql

- Copper Lumps 80ql

- Lead Lumps - Starting ql.

I can also mine iron if needed as well.

Edited by Daash
  • Like 1

Things are going well. Only worry at this point is steel, although I should be able to handle that if it comes down to it. The deed is almost prepared, and the only thing left is to finish decorating. I hope to see you all at Wilburh's Folly come this christmas ;)

Im planning to come along too. can help imping a bit with various things:

90+ : Carpentry, fine Carpentry, Toys (bring your puppets), Bows, Ships, LW, BS,

70+ : Tailoring, Masonry, stonecutting.

if need be also some low ql WS.

can bring some ql95+ logs if need be. also can pump out some yoyos if the mats are provided.

will donate a rare long bow (willow) too if you are still looking for giveaways.

cheers,

Fritz

Edited by Herrfritz
pottery, i allways forget i can punch clay too. haha
  • Like 1