Sign in to follow this  
Huntar

To the player who minedoored the Tristan Public Tunnel System and deeded the other side

Thanks guys :)

Word from Genocide is that we are still waiting on the GM heritage approval but it was a fun project. Glad to have my name on that sign. Its an honor to have been part of something that will be there for years and years to come.

Thanks Genocide, Odynn, Wilca, Jdbooker, Keenan and everyone else who helped out it was a lot of fun. Let's do it again :S

Zachariah (Community Assitant)

Edited by Zachariah
  • Like 2

Thanks guys :)

Word from Genocide is that we are still waiting on the GM heritage approval but it was a fun project. Glad to have my name on that sign. Its an honor to have been part of something that will be there for years and years to come.

Thanks Genocide, Odynn, Wilca, Jdbooker, Keenan and everyone else who helped out it was a lot of fun. Let's do it again :S

Zachariah (Community Assitant)

Still waiting on it, also I'm planning on having a large orange sign at each end with our names, just waiting out the sign planting restrictions.

This slipped my mind, looks like it was a fun project too, can't believe how fast you did this though.

I blame keenan for not reminding me about it.

• Like 1

Then you really should have been there, we blamed Keenan for everything :)

This slipped my mind, looks like it was a fun project too, can't believe how fast you did this though.

I blame keenan for not reminding me about it.

• Like 1

It's officially up for review everyone, Tarissa checked it out earlier today, had a good look over before sending in an official review.

cIzVfZs.jpg

• Like 8

znJ9eCa.jpg

because DoctorAngus is a great guy and i was bored... All orange are the lamps!

• Like 8

znJ9eCa.jpg

because DoctorAngus is a great guy and i was bored... All orange are the lamps!

Was wondering what those were for. Lol!

I'd like to point out how fast this went from showing "the bad side" of the community to quickly how good it is.

Since I've been back all I see are negatives and people complaining about others, yet this thread shows the true beauty of the community, when people are willing to work together to benefit everyone.

Good job everyone that worked on it!

• Like 3