Sign in to follow this  
Kegan

Server downtime

Lets not forget that today is the day we have the server downtime..

Hello,

we just received news from our hosting provider that they will be replacing switches in front of our game servers:
Between 23 September 2015 23:00 hours (CEST) and 24 September 2015 05:00 hours (CEST)
we are planning the change the switch corresponding to your server(s)

Neither we nor they apparently knows more exactly when this will happen at this time. In case they can provide more information we will make sure you get it.

Edited by Kegan
  • Like 1

Do you think we will get a warning/shutdown sequence or will the server just turn off? I guess you should use caution with horses..etc today. 

Edited by Kegan

itll just poof. then several hours of chat on how we wish WU was here to keep us occupied haha!

• Like 1

There will be a message. 

Please move your characters to a safe place and save all of your work. Two seconds till shutdown.

I know it's unlikely...but it'd be nice if we got SB to compensate our loss of playtime.

Pretty please?  I'll be extra nice and sac some stuff in your guys' honor if we get a full SB bar.

we are in the zone we could be zapped at any second makes doing things a bit of a risk

going a little crazy wanting to set sail over here and can't because at any moment it could all go offline

There will be a message. 

Please move your characters to a safe place and save all of your work. Two seconds till shutdown.

:D

That sounds so like things in Wurm. :D