Sign in to follow this  
nightwatch

Will this cost anything?

Lmfao, the refunds will be real if it's 40$+ Considering that the game is very broken and lacks a lot of optimization. this is steam guys, the reviewers have no mercy.

StarDrive, X-Rebirth, Civilization : Beyond Earth...they all got away with delivering way less than WURM currently does even with all it's short commings, for "AAA" prices.

Lmfao, the refunds will be real if it's 40$+ Considering that the game is very broken and lacks a lot of optimization. this is steam guys, the reviewers have no mercy.

i don't think i have ever looked at a review on any game i was thinking about buying on steam. I always just open up YouTube and search there and see if it looks good to me. 

Unfortunately there are those out there incapable of doing a little research and forming their own opinions that do just go straight down, i mean don't even look at the rest of the page, to the review section and then only read the ones that are showing. Don't even bother to click the "Read More" button and use those peoples opinions as their own. 

And the worse part of all is that the number of these "followers" is growing drastically every single day.