Sign in to follow this  
Novaflash

WTS ISLAND DEED AND ITEMS

Hi,

I have decided that I need to step away from Wurm for a good amount of time. I have a deed that is located at T10 on Xanadu It is a Island deed as well. It has 2 onsite mines with Gold, 10 Iron veins, and others cant remember exactly come check it out! Here are some important photos. There will be a knarr, 2 sail boats, bins, and bins and bins full of all sorts of stuff little bit of everything even marble. The deed has a guard tower and clay, and HOTA Statue, Mailbox with 90+ cast, gold vyn alter, alot of horse pens double the amount shown in the picture, a Wagon, rare BSB, rare FSB, . Please see pictures. Also wanting to sell the items attached in this photo.

Let me know if you are interested, the deed will sell with everything with it as a whole. The items will sell as one big set. Taking offers for all of it in USD only, will sell when I see an offer that I think is fair.

This is the Album for the Gems, deed pictures and the Rareitems/items pictures. -------> http://imgur.com/a/ZgjHK

If you have any questions just ask here or PM.

Thanks,

Novaflash

Can you send me a pic of the items. Imgur isn't loading for me

If you go to posting you can upload it there and post it here. That should work

Looking for $225.00 for all the tools, gems, items/boats on deed, the deed and all that goes with it. Also willing to throw in a Fo priest with 100 faith (can also enchant grass) and also deed holder which has stats of (40 CAS, 40WS/Blade SMithing/weapon head Snithing, and 50 carp, 50 masonry, 60 digging, 60 mining, 35 WC, 33 Fighting) for an extra $75. None of the char's have premium, PM if interested.

Edited by Novaflash

In case you didn't see the post I made on your wall. I am interested in the deed holder but not the deed

It all goes together as a bundle price if you are willing to make an offer for the entire thing then what ever that offer is it will stand and I will decide what to do in a day or to. Accepting all offers if it is reasonable or even close then I ill do it. But it will all go as a single package. 

Bump, have two separate offers of $90 for items, gems, statue and $180 for the rest will sell as one set today for $250 that price Includes the 100 faith fo priest(can enchant grass as well) and deed holder, everything and it is a lot of stuff there is a lot of bulk material onsite. If no takers for full $250 price by the end of today, I will start breaking it up.

Sale pending, notify If change. JacobP person beat you to the post I didn't see their post first, will wait to see if they follow through.