Sign in to follow this  
Karrde

Modification to Horse Traits

To make it possible for a horse with certain traits in Wurm to be capable of something like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jo51fIu_fjk

Or rather perhaps for mounts to gain experience in performing certain acts such as running down really steep hills. Perhaps also the rider to gain experience in some Horsemanship skill, in this case, allowing the horse to have free reign.

Edited by Karrde
  • Like 4

I think breeding  would be more fun with more colours like multi-coloured horses.  What do you think about? :)

What we need is an animal training skill.  Then we could train our cared for horses to have skills that would give them certain extras.  For instance, training your cart team with a cart horse skill to give them a bit more speed.  Or training your war horse to strike with it front hooves or kick with the back ones wilst fighting.  That would be pretty neat, and add yet another skill people are going to want to master and brag about having mastered.

• Like 1

If you want your horse to attack with you, you can tame it.  However, most people don't do this as it usually results in a dead horse.

You know how many time I have linked that video to someone in wurm ;) I fully agree that there should be some way of increasing how steep a slope a horse can traverse, though I don't know how you would code it.