Sign in to follow this  
bigsteve

Green Dragon (Big One) Sunday Sep. 20th - 12 pm EU / 6pm EST / 3pm PST (Signup thread)

I will be there on Lothak

Edited by Lothak

I'll be flailing about with my maul trying to get a hit.

Edited by Carrera

More green stuff to kill \o/

I'll come after  GL

auction_timer_E1442782920.gif

The exact location will be announced after the Pristine Fight is over, You will need a boat and the fight will be in local of the coastal meeting spot. If you're travelling the day before then park your boat somewhere around Salem/Tarawick Canal

Signup: In order to be eligible for loot you must be signed up in this thread at least one hour before the fight. You must post your char name if it's different than your forum name. If you're signing up friends then you must list their names.

Fighters: 70 fight skill, 70ql weapon, 40+ in the appropriate weaponskill, wearing appropriate armor. Must get credit on Twitter or be active in fight log. You may be requested to put on your 70 or 90 fight skill title.

Bystanders: Everyone is welcome to show up for blood. If you want to swing at the dragon then make sure you read the rules below.

Fight Rules: In order to allow as many people as possible to get credit for the kill the following rules apply:

• Fighters must back out after landing a hit. (It is recommended you use your mouse scroll wheel to watch your combat log for hits)

• Bystanders must back out after a swing, even if you don't hit. Swinging at the target is enough to get on the kill list and get the title.

Alts are not allowed to swing at the dragon.

We'll be doing a combat log parse after the fight. Blatant offenders will be removed from the loot raffle.

sighn me up

Arium will be there aswell, as long as the corb can fight against the south gale