Sign in to follow this  
topkos

Lock Please

Why having Gods of people playing a totally different game, like Epic, on freedom?

With those names?

Magranon priests, as an example have no longer a use in PVE anymore as these others are much more desirable

So please remove those and give magranon priests some love.

Remove sorcery, missions, moon metals, etc.

Thank you

Edited by topkos

is this 3x skillgain thing supposed to be some insult i don't get it

we'll stop having fun now I guess

each god has their own use, if magranon priests aren't viable for pve they still are for pvp very much so

you're just going to argue back with off topic insults to epic probably because I can already tell this is just hate-filled

Edited by Cornchips
  • Like 3

Why having Gods of people playing a totally different game, like Epic, on freedom?

With those names?

Instead of revamping , and tweaking the old gods, you implemented these guys gods that play at 3x skill gain.

Magranon priests, as an example have no longer a use in PVE anymore as these others are much more desirable

So please remove those and give magranon priests some love.

Thank you

Here ya go man you can make your own little server so you don't have to worry about Epic players being Gods, nor the 3x skill gain we get. That way us enjoying the game doesn't ruin it for you. ;)

http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/130574-wurm-unlimited-announcement/

oops, -1

Edited by platinumteef

tldr:

Topkos got a mag priest and is butthurt.

Boho~

It took 1 : 22 hrs to get this lame answer from a lame epic player. I wonder 1:22 hr is the time it takes over there to go from 0 to 90 digging or mining , correct ?

It took 1 : 22 hrs to get this lame answer from a lame epic player. I wonder 1:22 hr is the time it takes over there to go from 0 to 90 digging or mining , correct ?

Nope. There is no way you can get any skill from 1 to 90 on any server in that time.

Why? we here in freedom payed more for this game, we should have access to all features.

Edited by demondan

literally every post this person makes is anti-epic

I don't understand, you don't have to play it, or read what others say about it

you just want attention or have such a dying need to tell others your opinion, you bring it upon yourself to tell it at every moment

sorta like how all these rednecks always have confederate flag stuff all over everything they have in their life, as if you couldn't already tell their opinions on such things

topkos went to epic once and got killed as soon as he stepped out of the portal. has been trolling against epic ever since, bless him.

topkos went to epic once and got killed as soon as he stepped out of the portal. has been trolling against epic ever since, bless him.

It is incredible how a pver can be so spiteful.

I can confirm this event , happened the same day that you came to indy , failed making your first 5 planks, and went right back to epic to get the master carpenter title in a couple hours. Good old memories

*chuckles*

Why is epic related to my responce? :D

sidenote: My character started on chaos, went to epic a few years later, went back to chaos a few years after that and eventually went back to epic yet again.

<Freedom> "We want only the best epic stuff, like seryll and sorcery tomes. But we don't want anything negative like the massive craters and trenches or gods. We are spoiled and make waahwaah anytime a PvP thing comes out after 50 freedumb updates."

freedumb mentality ^

• Like 2

what do these things have in common?

pve vs pvp

politics

social status

religion

patriotism

racism

evolutionism

creationism

sports

media

banks

wurm forum drama

etc,etc

its 2x skillgain not 3x, combined with a curve that makes grinding the skill harder ty for understanding

Doing missions/winning scenarios however has nothing to do with skill gain.  It's a feature of Epic that is supposed to be unique to it

So yes, +1, remove Epic things from PvE.  No gods, no sorcery, no missions, keep the unique draw to Epic

• Like 7

its 2x skillgain not 3x, combined with a curve that makes grinding the skill harder ty for understanding

Doing missions/winning scenarios however has nothing to do with skill gain.  It's a feature of Epic that is supposed to be unique to it

So yes, +1, remove Epic things from PvE.  No gods, no sorcery, no missions, keep the unique draw to Epic

Finally something constructive. And yes this would totally complete my suggestion.

All that is totally out of place in PVE

<Freedom> "We want only the best epic stuff, like seryll and sorcery tomes. But we don't want anything negative like the massive craters and trenches or gods. We are spoiled and make waahwaah anytime a PvP thing comes out after 50 freedumb updates."

freedumb mentality ^

And thats wrong because?

• Like 1

If you are still so blind you can't understand this, after dozens of threads and responses such as these, any explanation to you is a waste of time.

I would like to see more moon metals on freedom, a lot more.

• Like 1

Why? we here in freedom payed more for this game, we should have access to all features.

you talking about mycellium, right...?