Sign in to follow this  
Trake

New Items: Jar of Tears + Tissue Box

Rolf,

Please consider adding Jar of Tears as well as Tissue Box to WO.

The jars could be made from clay (as they already are) and you would be able to fill them with player tears.

When players carry these items, faith within 30 tiles are reduced by half or increased by double depending on the item.

I believe these changes could really help the community cope with the incoming changes.

Hopefully with a jar to catch tears and tissues to wipe them away, we can all relax after the flood of emotion coming from the elitist players in WO.

• Like 4

I'll take 10 !!

(I have a rather large xmas gift list this year)   :D

+11111. Best idea in the last 10 years . Only craftable by the best players with 90 or more in pottery and papermaking. Epic players not allowed to do it as they have no clue what grinding a skill means.

• Like 1

I would also enjoy a very very small violin that gives everyone nearby incessant pop-ups asking if they sympathize with your plight until they click "yes". When everybody sympathizes the staff has to reverse a decision of your choosing.

• Like 1

Totally unnecessary. I just stand out in the rain, let them flow down my cheeks and no one notices. Makes for a refreshing shower too and saves tissues when you can just use a towel to dry off.

Not raining today? Go jump off a bridge into the water and they will be washed away quickly. Removes permanently that feeling of despair too, as well as all others.

No bridges with water under them? Stand in the shower to cry. Be sure to have some item plugged into a nearby socket within reach for quick drying. Again no tissues necessary but maybe some paper to jot down a quick goodbye.

Happy Trails

=Ayes=

• Like 2