Sign in to follow this  
JDBooker

Sollution to " help! there's no space to deed!"

How many times have we seen it?

<noob> there's no where to deed
<noob> all the space is taken
<veteran> you'll need to travel a bit awayds from the spawn
<noob> whah, i've gone like 30 tiles already!
<veteran> *facepalm*

Yes, here it is, the complete solution!

Flying_Citadel.jpg
Yes, Flying citadels!
You cast courier on the Token and the deed wrenches and tears itself from the ground and hovers leaving the space (all be it a crater) free again.

there's a few limitations.
The power of the cast dictates the speed at which the citadel can travel, eg, kmh =power/5 so a 100 cast can travel at 20kmh.
The available altitude if power based too, but there is a floor limit to avoid crashing into deeds below.
As you travel the cast wears off, tho even a [0] cast will stay afloat, but not move.
Citadel deeds cannot cross server borders.
Edited by JDBooker
  • Like 2

-1 I'm really sorry i just don't understand how this solves any problems it seems to create more of a hazard then we actually had to deal and makes the process for this poor little noob guy even more complicated because everyone will be telling him to create a floating castle which as you described is far more complicated then simply traveling a little further and deeding.

Edited by yashua

Would be great if we had flying available and the floating citadel couldn"t go below a certain altitude. Also, the speed is too fast. It should move extremely slow. You can do your crafting while it moves anyways.

+1

Could we also get magical infinite water pouring off the edge aswell?

+1 - I so want to make my mountain lift off from the ground and leave a 100x100 hole on deli :D

• Like 1

Used to see that all the time on Indy before they launched additional islands. Can't say I've ever seen that on Celebration since there's only about 20 people here.

Seems reasonable, i think is totally feasible and the devs will implement very soon with new wurm whimsical graphics pack

I just couldn't pass by.

9L5Hg0S.jpg

Also this would be a nice combo:

I mean if you want unclaimed land you need to go away from civilization. It only makes sense.  

• Like 1

-1 there's always nice places to deed just a matter of finding the perfect spot.

I am pretty sure OP is joking, really with all the obvious and really good suggestions there are and have never been added in all these years despite some of them being incredibly simple there is not a chance in some parallel universes' hell this would ever be added to to wurm, so wth, +1 to an insane idea.  Maybe they will add hot-air balloons and zephers and Pegasis...Pegases...Pegasum,..Pegasi...Pegas...flying horses.  I am sure  all will be added just after jumping, gravity-obeying flowing rivers, and starter village teleports.

Of course the chances of something like this being added to wrum are only slightly less likely than (too many) new players making it another 30 tiles (past the original 30) before complaining there are no places to deed.

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 3:36 AM, Alexgopen said:

I mean if you want unclaimed land you need to go away from civilization. It only makes sense.  

Up is away ;)