Sign in to follow this  
Othob Rithol

Let Freedom place unraidable deeds on PvP servers

Troll or not if the deed is not raidable then they will just trap you in it lol.

• Like 1

I think the point is the thread you guys have is virtually the same thing but this one you are against just like we are against your thread. (both are just unfeasible and would never work) 

Edited by Kegan
  • Like 1

Please + 1 . For once. Rolf do something , one thing for the freedomers. For once forget about your favorite babies and give us this.

+1 to this AND +1 to the raidable PVE servers in the other thread. It'd be fun to read all the freaking out. Sure it'll be bad for the game but it'll be good for the forum!

• Like 1

+1 to this AND +1 to the raidable PVE servers in the other thread. It'd be fun to read all the freaking out. Sure it'll be bad for the game but it'll be good for the forum!

The sarcasm is strong with this one indeed XD

[10:49:34] Galpriest slain by Gavin Thornbush Chubchub Rolandt Ciray 

[11:29:16] Fevfev slain by Garrettwademan Pedro Levin Christa Jukimo Embolism Champ Yurik Mika Red Pingvinen 

[11:29:46] Pedro slain by Gavin Warrior 

[12:00:21] Rolandt slain by Garrettwademan Lisabet Levin Champ Hoppy Christa Caradal Revengo Embolism Galpriest Yurik Mika Red Pingvinen 

[12:00:49] Hoppy slain by Doctorchaos Bloodyhell Gavin Fevfev Warrior Thornbush Rolandt Chiry Chubchub Torreto Kunibert 

[12:13:56] Ciray slain by Garrettwademan Pedro Levin Lisabet Jukimo Champ Christa Caradal Revengo Embolism Galpriest Yurik Mika Red Pingvinen

wait this isn't skirmishes? thought it was when I saw all this crap posting 

Edited by MisterTeddy
  • Like 1

Please + 1 . For once. Rolf do something , one thing for the freedomers. For once forget about your favorite babies and give us this.

you are very mean

you are very mean

Actually no.

I'm a very sensitive soul.

I have a history of being abused since a very early age among other really bad things in my past and present that i don't think I should disclose here. We can chat about my life in pms if you are really interested in knowing more about.

Right now Im having really bad nightmares about a guy that looks like a roman soldier or skyrim character stalking me everywhere i go and asking me irrelevant questions. I wake up with horrible convulsions. Its getting pretty bad. All the negativity I'm receiving in the suggestions Im proposing right now to just make the game a better game for everyone is not helping me. For now i need to go, the nurse is waiting to give me the meds a need so much to sleep better. But again . I'm not mean at all. Please , don't hurt me, no more.

Edited by topkos

+1 Brilliant idea, will coincide well with the suggestion to add raiding to freedom servers.

• Like 2

+1 Brilliant idea, will coincide well with the suggestion to add raiding to freedom servers.

62188816.jpg

Edited by Karrde

don't hurt me, no more.

Which begs the most important question of all: What is love?

Be careful how you answer, you might break the rules.

What is the point?

Well.....you could rent storage for the supreme gear no one wants to lose.....buy horses......have a local community to look down on and despise....

What's not to like?

Hebroic makes the most important point: the potential for spiteful meaningful and dramatic arguments interactions with your neighbors alone makes this an important addition to the game. Think of all the threads we can have where hardliners representatives of both groups can come to together to call each other names integrate the community. Imagine all the griefing collaborative projects that could be carried out drawing from the worst personalities diverse talents to make the servers less stagnant better than they are already.

• Like 1