Sign in to follow this  
Wurmhole

Please stop posting nonsense in Suggestions

Can we move all nonsense posts from here to town square?  It really destroys the value of this section if we let it continue.

Does this mean you have to stop posting too? 

Edited by Devily

I agree, remove this one too, once something is done to keep suggestions focused on serious suggestions. Do I really need to be more specific?  Easy button?  Raid freedom?  Those belong in town square, not here.

• Like 1

Don't you think that you should have put this in TQ?

Who made the Judge of anything?

Although some ideas seem silly or give the appearance of trolling, we also have to be careful not to judge the quality of someone's idea in moderating.  The players themselves will easily and surely decide in +1 or -1 if an idea is liked or not and comment accordingly

Moved to Town square.

• Like 2

Can we move all nonsense posts from here to town square?  It really destroys the value of this section if we let it continue.

Moved to Town square.

2600506-2041811479-tumbl.gif

• Like 2

I agree, remove this one too, once something is done to keep suggestions focused on serious suggestions. Do I really need to be more specific?  Easy button?  Raid freedom?  Those belong in town square, not here.

Zeke, do you really think I feel the "burn", considering this is the outcome I am pushing for?  Is there any wonder why a number of people can't wait to go to private servers and wave goodbye to the toxic elements here?

Not like any of the staff pay any attention to suggestion threads anyways....

Edited by Nadroj

See, you got what you wanted.

Ahhh the irony! Anyway Wurmhole, we have far too many nonsense posts within Town Square to make room for more. Well, maybe just this one time.

*laughs*

=Ayes=

haha, I almost said "the watering hole".  Having the WU forum section has pretty much given the appropriate place for people to drop their rants now.  That being said, the usefulness of this post is long over.  I'm fine with having it locked.