Sign in to follow this  
CubeManV2

Wurm Online 2008 Cluster [COMING SOON]

This sounds pretty awesome, wonder if QL could be capped on home to give some real value to wild

This sounds pretty awesome, wonder if QL could be capped on home to give some real value to wild

This was done orginally back then on the JKH server to make people come over to wild, It wasn't too popular of an idea for the player base but we could poll it as the server starts going

So unless a person publicly announce their stuff or someone snitch out another person.... Nothing happends. Gotcha.

There is always a leak ;) haha

• Like 1

Heh.

How do you plan to enforce this?

Spy on enemy kingdom stats? Monitor them in their deeds with a invis gm account? lol

Plan on it by not letting scumbags like you play?

Seems good enough to me.. B)

This dude literally cackles like a little girl when he finds (I've heard it in TS) any kind of exploit, bug or way to get ahead of everyone else.

Then he tells his Kingdom.. and they circle jerk with it and then the next two or so weeks go by. 

Bug/Exploit is fixed, and they just go on about their business exploiting their characters and dirt/other items.

Then flaunts about it on the forums. Everyone knows you exploit the game. 

Honestly it's why I've stopped playing Wurm, other than to log on once a day maybe to meditate.

Who wants to fight someone who does that kind of stuff?  It's pointless, especially in a game where it takes months and years to grind an account.

Why you aren't banned is beyond me.

Edited by Oreo
  • Like 6

Plan on it by not letting scumbags like you play?

Seems good enough to me.. B)

This dude literally cackles like a little girl when he finds (I've heard it in TS) any kind of exploit, bug or way to get ahead of everyone else.

Then he tells his Kingdom.. and they circle jerk with it and then the next two or so weeks go by. 

Bug/Exploit is fixed, and they just go on about their business exploiting their characters and dirt/other items.

Then flaunts about it on the forums. Everyone knows you exploit the game. 

Honestly it's why I've stopped playing Wurm, other than to log on once a day maybe to meditate.

Who wants to fight someone who does that kind of stuff?  It's pointless, especially in a game where it takes months and years to grind an account.

Why you aren't banned is beyond me.

and just to detail after you got burned, if 10 people are found to be explioting on our servers then all 10 are banned. Couldn't care if it wipes out an entire village or kingdom.

Dont trust you to be impartial. Sorry!

but you trust the current situation? oh right you're MRC my bad

This server still happening? Preordered yesterday, only two more days until we get it. <3

Can we get this tossed into the Server Recruitment PVP?

It has both PVE and PVP servers, so I'm guessing it'll remain in "Mixed"

Oh man I see that the E drama is still strong here! lol Can't wait to start playing WU! Sadly it won't be on this server. I really like the four island idea. Best of luck!