Sign in to follow this  
Jerico

Thank you!

As a long time Wurm player, but currently inactive.  I just wanted to say, THANK YOU!

Ever since I started playing Wurm way back when, I always thought I wanted to play this game in a solo/co-op environment.  Free from other people cutting down my trees, free from animal horders ect. ect.

So this is just me (and my wife) saying, thank you and I will be buying this ASAP. :)

• Like 15

Same here! I can't wait!

Rolf, don't listen to the naysayers. They're always more vocal than others. Those of us that are good with things are happy playing the game as opposed to complaining on the forums. Since you had mentioned that there are about 5000 premium players (and I'm sure there still quite a few non-premiums playing still), I don't think there's more than a handful complaining. Despite these complainers saying that everybody doesn't want this, I don't think you've gotten 5000 hate posts yet, or even 1/100 of it.

• Like 2

OMG!  I excited. I've wanted this for so long. This is by far the coolest "big change" that I could have ever imagined. Wurm Unlimited is now on my Steam following and wishlist. I'll buy it as soon as its available.

I am curious about the paying model that will be used with Wurm Unlimited.

I also 100% agree, thank you so much!

My partner and I always wanted a server just for the two of us, where we could make it into exactly what we want, and now we can! We are super excited about this and really can't wait until it's released! To us, this has made our day, so thank you! :D

I am curious about the paying model that will be used with Wurm Unlimited.

What Rolf said in the FAQ thread is that there will be a one-time-fee to buy the game, but no other (monthly) charges. Looking at the concept of WU, I dont expect ingame charges either.

+1

I was about to let my 5 boats and deed rot into nothing and quit this game forever.

Last night's announcement brings my attention back to this game.

I hope the new player influx washes away much of the rampant cinicism and negativity in this bitter community.

Don't listen to the cry babies.

• Like 1

+1

I'm so happy !

When i open my mailbox today and see WU annoucement it was like the best day in my life !!!

I quit WO almost a year ago because... Oh boy because so much things :(

This is excatly waht i was waiting for....

Since day one i dreamed of a solo or friend coop map, and now it's done.

Whatever the price, i'll be happy to pay !

a thousand thx Rolf

• Like 2

*agrees*

Wurm Unlimited will be a great addition as well as an introduction to Wurm Online for many people, while also providing an option for those who would prefer to play at an accelerated rate as time allows within a more protected environment from random players mischief.

Good to read here of players looking forward to it and returning to play this version of the game that they have enjoyed in the past. So many possibilities await, restrained now only by anticipation.

=Ayes=

• Like 1

Ugh, i'm getting very excited for this and can't wait. I made the decision to quit a few months ago for various reasons. But I still love this game, I would just rather play it on my own with my boyfriend. 

No more asking for permissions to do things.  I can build roads, bridges, canals, tunnels and not have to worry about anyone else. Or the worry you will upset someone if you deed too close to them. 

Can't wait to play this game when it comes out

Thank you for giving those who made the hard decision to quit for whatever reason a chance to play the game they love!

Edited by Wingz
  • Like 2

I've been wanting something like this for YEARS. Will be very interested in playing WU without the drama, stress, and general BS associated with the WO servers. This is a great thing for us hermit types.

Thank you very much for doing this.

• Like 1

yeah, changed my mind and now think it will be a good idea. Me and my wife will buy it too for sure :)

Totally agree!

I quit playing many months ago for several reason.  Being able to play alone or with a few trusted friends is exactly what I'd hoped for.  Way to go Rolf!  I'll be back for sure in October!

• Like 2