Sign in to follow this  
Guruen

PC WS/PAS allrounder char

Account has been sold!

Considering selling this char, so i'd like to get some serious pricechecks

Skills can be seen here
https://niarja.com/skill_compare/Guruen

Path of knowledge level 6 (less than 1 week to level 7)
(Will update tonight with completely up to date skills, shieldsmithing has increased to 48 and some other minor increases as well)

Edited by Guruen

Really hard time to PC: Ill give you " Pre WU" PC. Very nice BS and WS with the mining to support it. 80 WS is nice, but it is not 90 so i would value it around 250-350€? This is pre WU so i cannot say what people are willing to pay now. All in all i think alot of buyers will try to lowball or hold back on buying accounts to see if its worth after the WU. And there is a high chance of a lot of people quitting soon..

Really hard time to PC: Ill give you " Pre WU" PC. Very nice BS and WS with the mining to support it. 80 WS is nice, but it is not 90 so i would value it around 250-350€? This is pre WU so i cannot say what people are willing to pay now. All in all i think alot of buyers will try to lowball or hold back on buying accounts to see if its worth after the WU. And there is a high chance of a lot of people quitting soon..

Yeah timing could probably be a bit better, but i'm gonna try and see what kind of response i get. :)

I wouldnt take less then 300e for this account 350e is about right. Would wait till after wu is out and new players are looking to buy skilled accounts.

• Like 1

I wouldnt take less then 300e for this account 350e is about right. Would wait till after wu is out and new players are looking to buy skilled accounts.

That's not a bad idea, but that means people has to actually still want to play on the wurm online bit and not on private servers. :)

ok so pls say me this in your words. whats the problem with that for saling chars...

i am german and my english is not so nice...

thanks for help 

Wurm online could potentially go extinct if majority of people move to private servers. (Big middle finger to everyone that has invested time/money on the server)

I doubt it'll happen, some will move for sure, but many will stay and possibly more people will come from the WU version to the online (original) version.

yea you have right and i think for this nice skills are deftnly not under 350 euros...