Sign in to follow this  
Redd

Allow Chaos and Epic to raid the PvE servers

I bet he would get owned by the pve players lol

Demondan's pretty quiet though, it wouldn't be too much fun. You, on the other hand...  :P 

• Like 1

Well I can't help but think this is just a sarcastic troll thread prompted by the WU announcement, but ok, whatever, and i'm just in one of those moods this morning. lol.  Seems some people don't see the ludicrousness and actually think it would be cool.  Takes all kinds I guess.

I just have a question really.   Why?  What for?  For what reason?  I see a suggestion and I see no reasons stated as to why this could possibly be a serious suggestion.  **smiles sweetly**

Is there really any *rational* reason for pvp to want to raid people who have opted out of pvp and deeds are not fortified for it?  (well, aside from the ones who play pvp for peen-vs-peen rather than player-vs-player, and easy burglary & home-invasion robbery with little to no risk or challenge. lol)

But thanks, I always get a good chuckle out of these threads.  :)

Edited by Amadee

We just wanted to join in with the trend of implementing ideas that obviously screw the game and it's players over is all!

• Like 1

We just wanted to join in with the trend of implementing ideas that obviously screw the game and it's players over is all!

What...you mean you're not really coming for my rare shaft? Phew!!  :ph34r:

Edited by Heboric

What...you mean you're not really coming for my rare shaft? Phew!!  :ph34r:

RARE SHAFT?!?! Captain, change the course,NOW!

+1 for the pvp population of the game. Stubborn as it gets. 10 years of failure but going strong!!! WTG

the fact people haven't realized this is a troll suggestion yet, especially when considering like the past 14 threads... i don't even know what to say lmao

First question is: Why not, let's have some fun

But the thing is that PVE servers aren't prepared for things like that

+0.5

I had expected a suggestion to allow Chaos and Epic to raid any WU server no matter if it's password protected or not, but it turns out that it's the same old small goal of being able to raid a couple of PvE servers. Call me disappointed. :rolleyes:

the fact people haven't realized this is a troll suggestion yet, especially when considering like the past 14 threads... i don't even know what to say lmao

Come on now Propheteer, you've been around a while (assuming your are an original and not a new owner)...There were plenty of threads just like this one prior to Rolf opening up the JK and MR Home Servers to PvP Raiding years back.

Never know when Rolf will decide to visit the forums.

Tradingalt and Redd must be really bussy changing permissions , so they stop thinking I hate em, there you go !!! Free bump

No, but you are free to join any pvp server and have pvp all year around.

Ive never lived elsewhere.

Such a terrible suggestion, it happened before years ago and the game suffered greatly for it.  

I enjoy these comedy suggestions. It puzzles me that some people take them seriously.  
fyi? ive met care bears, they're snap-judgement elitists that are generally incapable of critical thinking
I haven't met many that play wurm online.

without a doubt and for obvious reasons.  -1

Edited by Steveleeb

Come on now Propheteer, you've been around a while (assuming your are an original and not a new owner)...There were plenty of threads just like this one prior to Rolf opening up the JK and MR Home Servers to PvP Raiding years back.

Never know when Rolf will decide to visit the forums.

this is true, but at the same time, you got this

Bump

Just make it like crossing to an enemy home server on epic. Wurm was meant to be full pvp