Sign in to follow this  
Redd

Allow Chaos and Epic to raid the PvE servers

I really shouldn't have to. It's obvious.

I will give one instance: Once Chaos players were allowed free roam back and forth from pvp to pve, many pvp players used the opportunity to buy multiple tiny deeds with traders to milk the coin out of those pve servers to be brought back to the pvp server.

i've never heard of a SINGLE person doing this.  and, how many years ago were the server borders opened? like, 5 years ago?

and the silver in traders has close to zero impact on the freedom "economy" - the prices of items is constant across chaos and all freedom servers because you can mail back and forth.

anyway, very much looking forward to raiding deliverance!  WOOOOO

Deja vu, the sensation you are doing something you have done before.

i've never heard of a SINGLE person doing this.  and, how many years ago were the server borders opened? like, 5 years ago?

and the silver in traders has close to zero impact on the freedom "economy" - the prices of items is constant across chaos and all freedom servers because you can mail back and forth.

anyway, very much looking forward to raiding deliverance!  WOOOOO

To the raid knarr! (In the bat cave!)

cant see this happening, the last time rolf did this... by opening JKH to wilds, he lost so many players im surprised wurm actually survived.

Well the title is pretty dumb in some ways...Epic doesn't have any PVE servers to raid.

As for Chaos........I bet there would be more support to sling a Trump style wall around the place.

• Like 1

brb, building a 300 high dirt wall with 90ql stone houses lining the top around my deed.

+1 because, lol?

• Like 1

brb, building a 300 high dirt wall with 90ql stone houses lining the top around my deed.

+1 because, lol?

I believe that's already been tried.......didn't work. (not sure of the exact Zerus stats but they were more than that right?)

why hasnt this been implemented yet?  it clearly has more +1's than -1's.

devs plz respond

Now let's hope Rolf don't take topic serious.
It was clearly ironic to start with.

+1, just make it like an enemy kingdom crossing to an epi home serer.

Everyone who doesn't want pvp can just go play WU

• Like 2

Bestie'est responses assembled below for your convenience and sanity preservation from the rest. 

Pingpong:
only if we can nuke pvp servers at will from the safety of pve servers, cost would be 10 karma for a 100 tile nuke.

Heboric:
Totally dumb suggestion.
I'm guessing it's supposed to be......or just sour grapes or whatever.

syncaidius:
A bit premature IMO. Wait and see how unlimited affects the MMO first.
If the MMO starts making a loss, then I guess Rolf has nothing to lose from repeating history, except maybe his reputation.

Lolabelle:
Someone shoot the OP please!!!!!  Been there done that.
That was what almost killed the game to begin with.

Biervampyr:
dont you understand that what you are trying to do here is right that what will kill WO some day? you are fully supporting that all the "carebears" leave the server and what than? you gonna play all day long with you hands in your pants on a server with 5 people or what?...

Chiqa:
Really? the things that come to mind are not polite enough to say here.

Heboric:
It's pretty sad when you see in presumably adult people the childish attitude some are displaying here. All it amounts to is "I don't like this toy anymore so I'm gonna break it so no one else can play with it either".
But that has always been the issue with some sections of the Wurm community.

Mordraug:
PvP has "raided" enough features out of Wurm as it is.

geode:
Go get bent.

Kegan:
Rolf already said he was never going to do that again so..

As_I_Decay:
before Freedom, there were other PVE servers. One day, Rolf allowed Wild (now Chaos) players to pvp on those pve servers, with some gimping to their CR. It was not because the servers were meant to go down, it was because a complete pvp game was Rolf's "vision" at the time.
Other than that, PVP players have manipulated the PVE economy so much that they, in essence, have "raided it".

Yaga:
Don't you see this whole thread is a trolling attempt

Silentnight:
Such troll, much ignorance.

Saddist:
the last time rolf did this... by opening JKH to wilds, he lost so many players im surprised wurm actually survived.

Clatius:
I've only read the title. All I can say is just say no to drugs.

Othob Rithol:
Good to see the wit of the Wurm PvP community hasn't lost its dull edge.

Edited slightly to focus upon the more salient points and compensate for reading comprehension deficiencies, as well as circumventing this restriction: "You have posted more than the allowed number of quoted blocks of text." To sum it up, a sad exercise in attention seeking out of some undisclosed frustrations with the Wurm world as it turns.

Keep in mind that the squeaky wheel does not always get the grease but is sometimes discarded as not being worth any further use to the vehicles progress.

~~driving in my car, smoking my cigar, yadda, yadda, yadda~~ Fresh Cream @ 1966

Happy Trails
=Ayes=

• Like 3

The suggestion and their supporters only shows how pathetic and boring Chaos and Epic must be.

For epic players don't forget you must grind FS before attempting something like this. And that takes time and effort, that will give us plenty of time before you are ready to do any damage to one of our ql 10 rope fences.

And remember PVE 80 % . PVP 20 %. does it hurts that much?

I live on Xanadu now, by the time the boats arrived from Wild everyone would forget why they sailed there in the first place.

• Like 3

i love how no one on PVP servers ever cares or mentions anything about PVE servers getting special treatment, but as soon as something about PVP comes up, everyone from freedom screams.

i dont know where you guys get your impression of what it's like on chaos (and i'm assuming epic, but never been) - but you should try one out before you judge.

All i ask is you try it out in a real kingdom, which at this point on chaos would consist of MR, Ebonaura, or JK.  BL is very small, so you won't get the full experience, and whatever "HOTS/Freedom" kingdoms that show up are more of a laughing stock than anything else (but thats mostly just because of their leader)