Sign in to follow this  
Redd

Price Check: Huge Egg

Just want a price check on this Huge Egg. If you dont know what these are, they hatch dragons.

Serious offers will be considered.

qvkLIEp.png

SqZ32bV.png

• Like 3

Its been a while since ive seen one of these.  iirc the last time I saw someone trying to sell one of these, they were asking somewhere between 350-500silvers/euros.  But im unaware of if it was ever sold or not

Plus now days the hunts are so public that its kinda nutty to spend alot on that.

But saying that if its not a bad price id love to have it to host a public slaying ;p

The last one almost sold for a whole 100e but the deal didn't go on and the seller instead decided to hatch it himself.

The other 2 also yours?

1fsB0UD.png

@PC

They are worth 50s max now. As you will only get the bone and the hide will be divided. 

Earlier i think hide was 15kg so around 4-5 Gold. 

• Like 2

Haha. I got the same screenshot ^^

From Pristine, so it will hatch a black one. Well I guess for a black one 100E is quite fair. Btw if you rename the huge egg you can give the dragon a name like "Aged Fluffy The Black Dragon Hatchling" (if that hasn't changed at least it used to be in this way)

Edited by Sklo:D

Its hard to price its probably worth more as a collector item than spawning a dragon. If you kill the dragon hide gets divided but if you get a time you make a lot of money. That's assuming it will hatch also we had one on challenge and used a catapault to launch it .

With dragons spawning regularly now the bone goes 25s the skull 5-10 normally. Hide and a potion aprox 4s in value. However this is new dragons so gotta wonder what kind of dragon will come out the egg new or old version. Old version gave tons of scale if the egg was tethered to old dragon information could be worth 250 or higher.

Anyways id say low end 50s for someone who wants to crack it see what happens and between 50-150 if the right collector wants to stash it in his bank for years to come.

The creature dragon hasn't changed itself, it is still the same creature. Just the loot code has changed so it will be what you call a "new" dragon.

Edited by Sklo:D

I think it is worth way more then 50s to 1g because its an relic that spawns a dragon.. how cool is that.