Sign in to follow this  
Karthannar

Pristine Community Map (9/9/16)

Returning player.

Western Harbor deeded pretty much on the cross-hairs of Y23/34 and X6/7. Judging by the name on the mailbox just a few tiles over, I believe I'm literally right next to the OP's old village of Karthwasten.

Edited by Fitch

Plz add Loch Lomond at x30, y15

thanks!

Goldfinch

• Like 1

o/

Megalodon Trading Co. at x15 y28 is now New Forgotten.

Thanks!

(both for the future update, and the map in general!)

3 months passed since the last update.

Karthannar!! :P

• Like 1

I'll let him know.  Sorry the WU is strong :P

Sklotopolis is the server you'll find me on.  I have been helping run it for a little while now.  Awesome server!  Lots of great people there and so many things I wish were in WO, are there to make for a better gameplay!

Edited by Wreck

PSA: Once the updated map dump is released I will spend a day roaming the server checking for dead deeds.

Also if you have anything to add now would be the time to post about it.

I suppose we can add LouWho on there since its been year since i made it lol .....P25 if its not on there already! ;P Thanks!! xD

A- Shipwreck Island (still)

B- Farm to Market

Both have mailboxes

Bridge- 'Interstate Idiot' (the blue is a long bridge)

map.png

Updated!

(How long does it take these guys to dump an updated map? Sheesh.)

On 9/7/2016 at 1:30 PM, brandycandy32 said:

I suppose we can add LouWho on there since its been year since i made it lol .....P25 if its not on there already! ;P Thanks!! xD

On 9/7/2016 at 5:39 PM, Gazmo said:

Please Add Rusty Goblin at K22 thank you

Gazmo

Could you folks provide X/Y coordinates from the community map? I do not use the in game map grid because it is not as precise.

hmm i think in between Y13-Y14/X37-X38 .... i have no clue how to read these map cords lol tahts the best i got!! xD

• Like 1

Please add my deed to the map, Darkness Pond ,located in Y13/X5-X6 coordinates, right where the x5-x6 border touches the little lake,in the middle of that laky part,thank you :)

Edited by Kratk

X17 Y8 bottom left hand corner Please add Questors View

X18 Y6 Top left hand corner please add Willow's Rest

A few things, thanks for keeping this service alive, its a great benefit to everyone.

Id like to have our village of "Tol Honeth" added at u17 (ingame) or x22 / y3 on the community map. There are 2 public mailbox's

We have also recently repaired and completed the missing strenches of the highway that now runs the entire length of the bay on the west side of the dragon head sea. Its double wide all the way around. https://gyazo.com/b648b5dbb9dae63714686688de165d2b

Also the villages of "Equestria" and "Last Exit" are no longer there

Thanks!

Edited by VirusMD

I have already grabbed a clean version of the map ( new map dump ) and have pulled the x/y coordinates from this map and am planning on uploading a new version within the next few days. I just need to get the text overlay figured out. I think I have & will start working on it tonight.  

I will post it as a new thread when up & running.

• Like 2

Good job, if you make it, Zethreal, sadly Karthannar isn't around much anymore (his deed just disbanded), so hopefully the map will be revived in the hands of someone actively playing.

Obsidia Landing is taking over the Waterdeep area, though Niki has the Waterdeep deed still. I am in the same area, just next to her, bumping perimeters.

On 2/14/2017 at 6:07 PM, Evening said:

Good job, if you make it, Zethreal, sadly Karthannar isn't around much anymore (his deed just disbanded), so hopefully the map will be revived in the hands of someone actively playing.

Thanks. I haven't decided on a good working font, but will have something up tonight. It won't have a complete village list, but it should be a start.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, aikainnet said:

Obsidia Landing is taking over the Waterdeep area, though Niki has the Waterdeep deed still. I am in the same area, just next to her, bumping perimeters.

All because of flat land. We'll never know why he randomly did this. Beware if you deed me in I'll be submitting a ticket.

Edited by Niki