Sign in to follow this  
Karthannar

Pristine Community Map (9/9/16)

haha :)

I was fortunate enough to know some of the Wizards of the Coast guys back when they bought it out.

We play tested 3rd edition with James Wyatt himself. Great guy.

Those were fun times indeed.

• Like 1

Tar tiles fixed.  Karth you can add it now to the map.  Thanks :)

After a long absence, I've re-founded the old deed of Meerhaven in the NW portion of Y9 X25.  Fear not - the clay resource in that area will remain public for all to use.   ;)

I was able to peel myself away from Wurm Unlimited for a time to update the map! Huzzah!

• Like 2

y 33/34 x 6/7 at the crosspoints is where Ruined Synergy is, there is also a tar tile outside of here that is public

I disbanded Wolf Harbor at X28, Y6.  Please remove when you have a chance.  No rush.  Thanks Karthannar!

X3, Y21 - Tabaluga is no more, should be removed, i suppose.

I deeded N25 island with Shipwreck Island, also rim harbor above that doesn't exist anymore.

Edited by Beastwolf

I do not believe anyone is updating the map anymore. Karthannar was - once again - distracted by something else (read WU), so either try poking him with a forum pm, live anonymous and hidden in a corner of your round island or offer/find someone to take over the map and keep updating it.

(By the way, when poking Kkarthannar ... your island was his island, :P last place he deeded and worked on before going MIA)

if someone still update this

Nantosuelta:

cdc63b093a5f649ff88faa7f786aa660.png

I'm not dead (yet) I'll do an update later today or tomorrow.

• Like 1

Greywolf Retreat and Greywolf Harbor X15 Y33

http://imgur.com/674H3Ne

These deeds in the area are no longer there:

Avalon

Crescent Reach

Blissville

Point Break

Winterfell

Tupelo

Swordbreaker

Squire's Rest

Thanks!

Edited by Cambriaa

Welcome back Karth!  If doing updates, you can replace "Asherons" at o21 with Mordor... when I say "you can", I really mean "pretty please and thank you!"

-Your old neighbor from years ago on the peninsula of Paramount Lake

Let's see .. few disbands, some very old

Karthwasten Harbor - y32, x 24

karthwasten Farms - y31, x 24

Glenelenn - y8, x 22

Mibu's Domain - y10, x 8

Cheshire Bay - y 26, x 10

Jordskott - y 25, x 14

The Woodlands - y28, x19

Aincrad - y23, x32

Bisbee - y24, x26

Only a few of the disbands, many more others are gone, although many more others are up ;)

The lonely, seduced and abandoned map could do with more love and more frequent updates :P

Map updated!

13 hours ago, Wurmhole said:

Welcome back Karth!  If doing updates, you can replace "Asherons" at o21 with Mordor... when I say "you can", I really mean "pretty please and thank you!"

-Your old neighbor from years ago on the peninsula of Paramount Lake

I'm probably blind, but I couldn't find that spot. PM me with more specific coordinates and I'll reupdate the map with it.

I also ignored all the requests to be added to the map that were made last year. Just put in another request and I'll update the map with it.

Sorry about that.  Seems Asheron's was removed a while back.  Got a pic for you and decided to add a couple of my other deeds that are all tied together.  In addition, if you can' please remove the tar icon and replace it as noted.  Not a big deal, but might be helpful for people unfamiliar with the area.

T7FQWue.jpg

Thank you!

my deed, The Enchanted forest, sits at y26,x25... just inland between reddit harbor and fort ranger.

Couple corrections to my area: 

Draco's should be a bit to the west, on the other side of the road (about where the red box is).

The marker for Stonehaven (my deed) should be a bit NE (yellow box), on top of the structures visible on the mapdump. You can probably add my mailbox back in, too (sorry!), as I've recently redone things a bit and it should be public access again.

The highways around the area are also a little different now, but I'll wait to add those in until I get a chance to scout them some more.

ddb37e6f38.jpg

Hi again! My friend just deeded and she's not big on forums, so she asked that I post for her. She'd like her deed Amadora added here at x18 y7:

80677341fc.jpg

Thanks again! :)

Foggy Mountain Market disbanded a while ago at x15, y31:

pristine_disbanded.PNG

Also, please could you add my new deed, Walnut Cove at x18 y20. :)

pristine_deed.PNG

Edited by syncaidius

Hi :) 

Lost Haven was disbanded some time back; however, I recently placed Hakuna Matata in the same spot if you could change the name.  Thanks!

• Like 2