Sign in to follow this  
DocStineTM

Wurm Vet starting new toon after 2 years looking for Friendly deed on Xan

Hello, Im DocStine, during 2013 I Was/and hopefully still am known by most veteran players. Shrimpiie, Fatboy(the real one), Emass, GreenHulk, And many from exodus to name a few. I am not as hardcore of a player as I used to be, I will only play about 1-2 hours a day on average, so I mostly bring a humorous but sometimes serious nature, and mostly a social aspect this time around.

I Also intend on earning my premium through jobs and chores as i feel this adds a motivating goal to be social in Wurm. I was Also known to play on Affliction under the Horde banner for a while until I disappeared from Wurm entirely for these last 2 years. No skill is a horrible skill to me so any job or service you wish to add to your village/town/city I shall be honored to provide. 

////{;;}\\\\ I also bring my pet spider, his name is "ohmygodthisthinghasverylargeteethandmademyheadgonumbwhenitbitme"  :ph34r:

Thank you

"Doctor Stinekrig"

• Like 2

Welcome back to the game Doc!

I told you didn't I, that you would be back. Everyone comes back ;)

Welcome back to the game Doc!

I told you didn't I, that you would be back. Everyone comes back ;)

You know to be honest our talks and jokes are part of why i can back Shrimpiie :) and congrats on the lead forum moderator promotion. 

• Like 1

Hey I vaguely remember your name floating around. Also used to play on Exo.

We have a village in SW Xanadu and are always looking for new players, old or new. Have a look at the recruitment post, there is a bit about what we offer and some pictures

Hey I vaguely remember your name floating around. Also used to play on Exo.

We have a village in SW Xanadu and are always looking for new players, old or new. Have a look at the recruitment post, there is a bit about what we offer and some pictures

Aye, Thank you for the offer, but somebody in-game already jumped to recruit me in northwest Xandu. But i will keep your name in mind if i ever decide to move south. thank you for your time in posting.