Sign in to follow this  
donivanstormchase

WTB 1 Bull and 1 heifer and other farm animals

NO LONGER NEEDED! THANKS

I'm looking to buy 1 of each and hopefully seller can deliver to the FM area.

Top priority

1 Bull 

1 Heifer

Also looking for:

Hens and Roosters

Sheep

Pigs

You can PM me in-game donivanstormchase with any offers. 

FM area is "Freedom Market" on the Independence server.

Edited by donivanstormchase

You may want to specify server, as animals can't cross server boundaries.

FM area means Independence's Freedom Market, so he should add INDY to his tags. Many of these animals cannot cross water, but FM is accessible by road from the majority of the server. However it is a pretty big server (FM is the center)

If you are willing to go for a "long run" across the new Black Island bridge, then north and east to my deed Sparrow on north Inner Sea, I can donate a male/female sheep pair and possibly a cow/bull pair, but you'd need to pickup yourself. It is probably a 15-30 minute run each way, and not entirely without some danger and adventure :D .  But free adventure! My daughter might still have some pigs around too but sheep & cows are more useful, you can lead four (2 of each) with 4 ropes (I have ropes if you need them). I also have some free horses I keep for newer or returning  players to jumpstart a farm. 

However you can probably also find a seller close by who will deliver if you'd rather have convenience over scary adventuretime :P  You can send me a forum PM since I might miss seeing posts here.

Edited by Brash_Endeavors

Holler at me in game Donivan see what i can set ya up with, been cleaning out the pens so chances are got extras.

PS down the road west from FM and then north around dragonfang on the main road at Stormies Gardens.

Edited by Stormblade