Sign in to follow this  
Keenan

Outdated or Needing Images

On 4/5/2016 at 10:31 AM, JakeRivers said:

Summer Hat, courtesy of klaa;

Updated.  What a stylish outfit there ;) Hat sure completes the look.

Alright this one is going to be a long one. I need to apply the new format for category pages to the Bridge Category, however, first before I do that I need images to insert into the page. 

Below in the spoiler are all the needed images with their respective links. I will cross them out as they are gathered. 

For Wurmpedia quality pictures, please reference the picture of the recommended settings in the OP and remember to leave out all blue outlines. 

Please post the images below by uploading them to a third party image hosting website (imgur.com or photobucket) and put in the image link between the two [.img] [./img] tags (leave out the periods). 

Below I will put links to the pictures that I have gathered as I collect them for an assistant to upload:

I would really like to make this category page look like the rest so if I can get some help form the community that would be great. 

Thank you, 

Zachariah 

Edited by Zachariah
Update for the pictures that are needed and added links to pictures that have been collected

Looking for the following images - if anyone is able, please post them here or PM me with the link.  Thanks in advance!  Will cross out images that I receive.

Walls

Plain stone wall

Plain stone arched wall

Plain narrow stone window

Stone window

Fences

Wooden fence

Wooden parapet

Low stone wall

Hedges (including hedges wiki page images that show growth stages)

House Doors

Plain stone double door

Yesterday I noticed that the spirit cottage has an outdated picture. If an assistant can upload this that would be great. Here is the link to the picture as well as the link to the picture file. Just uploading a new version of the picture should update it without having to go in and change the image tag in the item box template on the page. Thank you. 

2 hours ago, Zachariah said:

Yesterday I noticed that the spirit cottage has an outdated picture. If an assistant can upload this that would be great. Here is the link to the picture as well as the link to the picture file. Just uploading a new version of the picture should update it without having to go in and change the image tag in the item box template on the page. Thank you.

Done!

• Like 1

It was suggested to me that the Last Gasp page should heave a picture of were to find Last Gasp as the wording on the page can be confusing. So can I get an assistant to upload the below images? I can add it in an image box to the side on the page.  

OPP7DCC.jpg

Edited by Zachariah

Low quality images, apologies, they're the best I can do. They might be okay for placeholder images for now though

Knapsack, Cherrywood (unsure if the material affects the shade)

zBhqBIS.png?1

Champagne

LsBTyGH.png?1

Might be worth mentioned that the iron one is a dark black color. 

On 12/10/2016 at 11:56 AM, Ostentatio said:

Shop sign page is missing the image for "alchemy":

http://www.wurmpedia.com/index.php/Shop_sign

I would just take a screenshot, but I'd like it to match the existing images, which are pretty good quality.

We already talked about it, but just for others' reference - alchemy and tailoring were missing, and I have added images for both - I don't know how the originals were made so I did the best I can with the little experience I have with Photoshop :P if anyone has better skills then please feel free to out-image me!

15 minutes ago, Stormblade said:

Amphora Rack

Empty and with Amphora's inside the rack

Uploading and will create the new page for it, thanks for the images!!

Wow, this is quite a collection! Would it be possible to list all the kingdoms? 

do you mean to list on picture?

on that shelves in my house i have all wagons renamed with dates of when kingdom was existing (copied from chaos kingdom history), and the same info i added to https://www.wurmpedia.com/index.php/Player_made_kingdom

or the version with desciption, if like it better :)

xWDCAAb.jpg

other disbanded kingdoms not added graphics, and two new kingdoms not added yet if my info is up to date :)

Edited by kgorski
  • Like 3

There is a problem with this picture, items shown on it are not shown in full, the view of them is obstructed by the wooden elements of the building. 

Thank you for the demon helm and necklace pics. Both are up now.