Sign in to follow this  
koroth

Rebuilding of Astoria

So, Awen and I have decided that because of the demand of 5 speed animals (Bison and Horses specifically) and some of the special animals we breed here, Astoria needed to change. This Post will be a Chronicle of the before and after pictures with our progress. Please feel free to post your thoughts on this project as we work our magic. Hopefully, when all's said and done, Astoria will look more beautiful than ever!

Here are the Before Pictures for your viewing pleasure:

qnOAUpo.jpg
Astoria Proper
AXEyiW3.jpg
Monastery and Carriage House
ETaSX51.jpg
Breeding Pens (Farmland off to the left)
C7PuVqs.jpg

Monastery
siTQNoR.jpg
Monastery Interior
M7kpHUL.jpg
Astoria Mercantile Building
HHMa4Ua.jpg
Carriage House
NICTJys.jpg
Behind the Manor
Ykkaf58.jpg
Astoria Manor

• Like 6

I love when people do these kinds of topics. Its cool seeing the changes.

• Like 1

Sorry to tell you, I've been to your deed and I don't think it can get any more beautiful.

Please, please prove me wrong!

Can't wait to see the progress.

Well, It's been about 2 months since our last update, and I really wish we had more progress to show for it, but Surface mining is taking it's toll on the project so far...

The good news is the first of the new buildings is starting to come up! Don't worry, the road will be out of the way once everything is done. Hope you all like it when we are finished!

0aQlexw.jpg

• Like 3

You're crazy dude. It's kinda badass that you're willing to go so far though. :3

We've made a lot of progress in the last month and a half. Have Three of our new Stables up and functioning, but still have a tremendously long way to go. As you can see, there's a ton of surface mining to be done. Time to get to work!

AGhHKl4.jpgRjOONSf.jpgWKQYQpD.jpgQGffxd5.jpg

• Like 2

Wow, I can't believe it's been an entire year since my last update to this post... SO many changes and the deed is looking just like Awen and I planned it! We still have a long way to go, but it's getting better and better all the time. Hope you all like the updated pics!

New (possibly temporary) entrance to Astoria

E8t6APJ.jpg

Southeast Corner of deed looking Northwest

OlsyEmg.jpg

South Middle of deed Looking toward the animal pens

43XIL9j.jpg

Barn, Grain Silos, Slaughterhouse, and Chicken Coops.

x4gmZfe.jpg

Nice Barn and Silo Shot

p4IRvAm.jpg

Waterside view of Dock and pens

4r7bQ0A.jpg

• Like 1

(So, nearly another year has gone by, and it has been slow going. Although the pictures may not seem like it, a lot of progress has been made on the deed. The beach has FINALLY been completed, along with the edges of the deed slope. The only area that needs to be completed now is the area by the mountain for our main house. For those of you who remember our old home, it will look the same, with some major additions around and behind it. The whole thing will overlook the rest of the deed for an amazing view.

vp8mtNL.jpg

Our Cats have their own "Cat Houses"

bKBrpmy.jpg

Our new Beach, complete with pet whale! The altars still show where the old temple used to stand.

qXS8vpK.jpg

The nice, sloping south hillside, and the former location of my mine.... :(

7SV7o2t.jpg

A different view of the beach.

qWAxypZ.jpg

Hopefully, our next update will have the finished model of our home, workshops, and warehouse. Thanks for your time and enjoy the pics.

• Like 6