Sign in to follow this  
BrandonSF

Sermons on west Xan i8

Have food and all that. You know how it goes.

We are at The Mahasattva Bodhisattva Sangha.at i8. That yellow square in the picture.

GPgqZxE.jpg

• Like 2

I could add 2 chars to this in the near future. this is actually reasonably close to me =D

• Like 1

I could add 2 chars to this in the near future. this is actually reasonably close to me =D

Come on by!

I have been keeping my priest here mostly for the last few days getting lots of religion.

Sermons still kicking! Come to i 8! And Killer, on the weekends we typically average 8 - 11 people

Sermons still kicking! Come to i 8! And Killer, on the weekends we typically average 8 - 11 people

Great. Please give me a ingame name I can pm before I sail down there. I will bring My main & priest.

and me as well :) i need to run my vynora to 70 minimum or more and can keep him online 24hrs/day next 10 days :)

I have 5 premed toons there atm also, will log in later thou, have rl calling atm.

Killerspike. Can PM BrandonSF, Mypoppy, Hypnoticpyro, Qlocek. Of of those mains should be close to deed and "on".

open spots for priests at west xana sermon, come joining us as priest or listener:)

Edited by Qdlaty
  • Like 1

Really good group, took my vynora from 33 to 50 and fo from 76 to 80 in less then 5 days:)

Always will put you into queue, with a lot of patience and smile on faces...ok Capri a little moaning hehe

Highly recommended, bring your priests and listeners here, all deities available if you looking for becoming a priest

btw Moppy sorry for stealing 4 meals from yr barrel :D

thanks guys for that few nice days we've spent together

• Like 3